..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can handle the french 0.9.8 guide if it's needed
(11-01-2011, 04:21 AM)kihsu Wrote: [ -> ]I can handle the french 0.9.8 guide if it's needed

We'd like that, we've been missing French for a long time Smile
Is that means yes? If so, I'll start a thread.
Yep, no one else has applied for it so you are good to go.
um sorry to say this but i won't be able to finish the hindi translation in time due to my exams this month....i've completed 40% of the work and i'll send that to recoder who'll finish it off...will i be getting something for what i've done bositman???if not its ok....i'll surely finish when the next stable 'csx2 ver. Will be out.Smile
(11-04-2011, 06:57 PM)XcaliburXI Wrote: [ -> ]um sorry to say this but i won't be able to finish the hindi translation in time due to my exams this month....i've completed 40% of the work and i'll send that to recoder who'll finish it off...will i be getting something for what i've done bositman???if not its ok....i'll surely finish when the next stable 'csx2 ver. Will be out.Smile

It's ok, you'll get the translator status Wink
@bositman well i've submitted the code for hindi translation to recoder just now....its 38% done and he said he'll finish it off...its a bit more completed than what recoder has done in the bengali translation....
btw, I can only find the version 0.9.8.(r4560) here:
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/list

where can I find the r4600?
The translation strings were not changed after r4560, that's why it's not marked as 4600 so it's fine Wink
nice, I'm translating right away~