..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has the indonesian been taken by someone else ?
and sorry that i rarely available.
Not sure if it is possible to apply to a translation while one is in process of the same one, but I want to apply for a Portuguese (Brazilian) translation. I'm a new user, however I'm in another translation project (constant), translating to spanish. I'm Brazilian.
I'm translating the guide and a little something caught my attention : in the english guide, there is a mention of "interlacing techniques". This does not sound accurate, as Weave, Bob and such are deinterlacing techniques - in the video plugin configuration, the "interlacing" dropdown list is to be read like "interlacing handling".

Sorry if it sounds picky.
I hope I posted this in the right place, would have posted it in the template topic but that one is (understandably) closedSmile
edit : oops, sorry :/
(11-21-2010, 05:02 PM)Keade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm translating the guide and a little something caught my attention : in the english guide, there is a mention of "interlacing techniques". This does not sound accurate, as Weave, Bob and such are deinterlacing techniques - in the video plugin configuration, the "interlacing" dropdown list is to be read like "interlacing handling".

Sorry if it sounds picky.
I hope I posted this in the right place, would have posted it in the template topic but that one is (understandably) closedSmile

that would go here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Errors-on...lish-guide
Hi! I'm sorry, but I've been mostly working 10-hour shifts last month, so haven't been able to finish my translation. I'm at 50% atm. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
(11-21-2010, 03:54 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]has the indonesian been taken by someone else ?
and sorry that i rarely available.

It seems the previous translator has showed up.
Well, i'm happy there's somebody translating for indonesian...
Good luck ikazu!
Just wanted to leave a little feedback : I've translated a bit more than 12 pages of the guide (out of 20).
I should be finished before Sunday. Then I will probably need a few simple questions answered though (I'm saving them until I've read/translated all the text).
Question,
Does Malaysian language accepted for this Guide?

Nobody has applied for malaysian guide yet, do you want to?
I would like to.
Before that, is there anything I should know before doing it?