..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can translate it to Portuguese (Portugal). Just give me green light and i'll do it =p
Hmm.. question: Anyone knows how to create hash links with myCode that seems to be used here? I don't know what code to use here to give an ID to the href (if that makes any sense). Or is this just reserved for admins? Tongue (sorry for dumb question)
Err you shouldn't touch any mycode or html like a href or
  • etc, it says so in the translator template instructions (which i hope you also read XD)
I'd like to apply for the Russian translation.
I found the previous application for 0.9.6 on this forum, and El_Diablos seems uninterested (with 0.9.6 untranslated)
(11-02-2010, 08:31 AM)isapfe Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to apply for the Russian translation.
I found the previous application for 0.9.6 on this forum, and El_Diablos seems uninterested (with 0.9.6 untranslated)

Sure you can have it Smile

To anyone who has started the translation already: I fixed the index today a bit so recheck it (removed some duplicate leftover entries). Also changed the Pad section title from First Controller/Second Controller to PAD.

I think there isn't much left to fix so I guess everyone can start translating. If there are any further updates they will be noted in the translator template thread as replies listing what was changed so you can append your translations too
(11-02-2010, 10:27 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2010, 08:31 AM)isapfe Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to apply for the Russian translation.

Sure you can have it Smile

To anyone who has started the translation already: I fixed the index today a bit so recheck it (removed some duplicate leftover entries). Also changed the Pad section title from First Controller/Second Controller to PAD.

I think there isn't much left to fix so I guess everyone can start translating. If there are any further updates they will be noted in the translator template thread as replies listing what was changed so you can append your translations too

So it means that the problems with the index are fixed, right? Can i start the translation process then (Portuguese Portugal / European)? I know i'm new to the forum, but you can count on me as if i'm here for years =p
(11-01-2010, 10:16 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]I could do the translation for Portuguese Brazil, is there anyone doing that already?

(11-01-2010, 10:16 PM)Pauinho Wrote: [ -> ]I can translate it to Portuguese (Portugal). Just give me green light and i'll do it =p

Thank you both for applying. We have PMed our old translators for all languages (including both of these) since they take priority Smile If they can't or don't want to translate for the new version, you will get the job. We will let you know after 2 weeks max Smile
(11-02-2010, 04:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]We will let you know after 2 weeks max Smile

Thanks Laugh
I want to apply the Indonesian version of the 0.9.7 guide...
I will wait your reply...

i want to apply to arabic version of 0.97 if squall is too busy to do it