..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is because most string of Emulation settings and the First Configuration Wizard are defined in iconized Wink
Translations for the released 1.0.0 can still be updated yeah?:3 Just in case the answer would be yes. Added same changes I did to recent svn, but based it over r5350 as one of the files changed from what I understand.;3
(08-14-2012, 06:37 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]It is because most string of Emulation settings and the First Configuration Wizard are defined in iconized Wink

ohh thank you i just thought that my Translation is corrupted because i am using an outdated POedit or something Tongue

anyway can anyone upload the 1.0.0 POT r5198 files in Google code he server keep telling me "404 NOT found" when i press Download
(08-14-2012, 10:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]ohh thank you i just thought that my Translation is corrupted because i am using an outdated POedit or something Tongue

anyway can anyone upload the 1.0.0 POT r5198 files in Google code he server keep telling me "404 NOT found" when i press Download

whats a POT and a POedit ? is it possible to translate pcsx2 to ur language? i wanna translate it to arabic, can i?
I am the Arabic translator ! the Main file is done and uploaded ( 80% of the program )

however i am still waiting to obtain a compatible version of the Iconized file if you can download it Tongue

what you can do is download the POT files and attach them here Tongue https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/list
(08-25-2012, 09:31 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am the Arabic translator ! the Main file is done and uploaded ( 80% of the program )

however i am still waiting to obtain a compatible version of the Iconized file if you can download it Tongue

what you can do is download the POT files and attach them here Tongue https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/list

i would be more than glad to help u out with completing ur translation Smile
For the iconized pot, checkedout pcsx2 code source Tongue2 Please find it attached Wink
OK thanks Smile
I might translate it to Hindi, can i get the pot file please?

EDIT: never mind i am translating it to Hindi from the Translation Temple 0.9.8, is it okay?

Also Bositman you can add Hindi Translation, I will try to complete it in 15 days