..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you go.

This is the Overlay_Bloom I'm currently using, but without the overlay. It's meh...
Tongue2 i don't see any bloom in that, its just blur lol
[Image: pcsx2201208242007279.jpg][Image: pcsx2201208242007462.jpg]
The bloom IS a blur that when used with the overlay function it ends up bloomy.

#Attached current overlay bloom for reference
@squall
Well, here ya go (credit to guest) [attachment=39881]
Excellent idea btw, I've thought about asking re this quite a few times.
Man, I'm a bit late to the party, is this the right thread to show off our shaders? Anyone interested in a massively inefficient CRT shader?

Since GSdx outputs at the resolution that the game is rendered at and not your screen resolution, I kind of have to render at 4x scale (higher preferably) to make the CRT pattern not look weird, but other than that (and it being alittle dark) I think it's kind of snazzy... though now I think about it, I'm not entirely sure how well it'd work on non 1080p screens.

Link:
http://pastebin.com/5thxrNAm

Do anything you want with it, etc.

Edit: Small edit, should look alittle better (less aliasing).
Note: Make sure you're zoomed in when looking at the picture, or the CRT pattern will look odd.
Funky shader. The CRT looks like from the 70's though with it's massive curve Tongue2
Haha, yeah, really liked the effect so I may have gone alittle crazy with it...

Edit: Brighter version. Tried to emulate pixel illumination, which inadvertently ups the contrast a bit, but I suppose that's quite accurate. This is the last one I swear, made it for me and figured someone else might be interested.
I'm sure someone somewhere would love your shader, there's always demand for nostalgia. Tongue