..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It Is Good!
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5390

We made it so it doesn't die horribly when no shader.fx is found Wink
Thanks for keeping it up to date, KrossX.
Look how diferent (and better) these shaders make the games:

WITH and WITHOUT SHADERS - See in full screen

[Image: xeno04.jpg]

[Image: xeno05.jpg]

[Image: xeno08.jpg]

[Image: xeno07.jpg]

Other Images:

[Image: xeno01.jpg]

[Image: xeno03.jpg]

[Image: xeno06.jpg]

It is better than MANY PS3 / XBOX360 games.
(08-20-2012, 09:48 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5390

We made it so it doesn't die horribly when no shader.fx is found Wink
Thanks for keeping it up to date, KrossX.

Nice~ Laugh
Hello,

I'm using r5390 and I'm trying to use the Colored FXAA shader. I've renamed to shader.fx and it is the main directory where the .exe is. When I get into the game, I've tried using Page Up, however, I don't notice any change whatsoever, on several screens.

I've tried enabling while toggling shadeboost on and off and I've tried using KrossX's revised gsdx 5379

---Edit--
I tried the others, however they still don't seem to work for me. But when I tried to load Colored FXAA shader, I noticed when I press PgUp and then reset pcsx2 I get "\pcsx2-5390-windows-x86\shader.fx(2004,10): warning X3206: 'FxaaPixelShader': implicit truncation of vector type"
That means it was indeed found, so that part is good... in a sense. Do you see any message when you press the pgup key?
No, there are no messages whatsoever when I press PgUp and I tried having the console set to show all messages.

Also, If I just press PgUp, I don't get that warning. The warning only happens when I press PgUp AND reset.
Alright, what's your video card and renderer for GSdx? Other than that, did the normal FXAA work for you?
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 TI
Direct3D11 Hardware
GSdx 5390

No, none of the custom shaders I tried worked for me. I tried all of them except the drunk shader and cell shader.

Shadeboost works fine if that's what you meant.

Do I need to use the patch file? With 5390 I though the patch did not need to be used.
andmoc, you're not convincing me with those screenshots, i can tell the first comparison images has fxaa enabled due to the general blurriness.