..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-07-2012, 03:40 AM)Asmodean Wrote: [ -> ]I've added this to the original post also.

Comparison Screens below, although you can't really see anything in the shots lol:

Old Version[Image: OLD.jpg]

No Shader
[Image: OFF.jpg]

New Version
[Image: NEW.png]

What game is in these screenshots ?
Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits
NBA Ballers Native Resolution:
[Image: GWGTtDy.png]

NBA Ballers 3x Resolution with Shader:
[Image: eQ7dgXU.png]

I should mention that the second picture is rendered in 3x resolution but the image itself is only 2x PS2 resolution. And the first picture is rendered at 1x but the image itself is 2x PS2 resolution.
Hey, sorry about being away for so long. I've been busy.

I have been working on a few things in my spare time though. That I won't go into right now but, one of them being the ability to use colour lookups for hardware colour correcting GSdx, and to use color palettes. Similar to enbpalettes from enb series. For hw based lut grading etc.

---
For now, I'm just providing an update for the GSdx post-processing suite. to v2.10

Most effects have been updated. Some such include: improved the bloom effect, rewrote tone mapping logic + new options, added new colour correction options, filmic cross processing, etc.

Effect output should now also be consistent across all resolutions. Some optimizations, and new user options also.

[attachment=51318]
Sweet, I just tested it with Xenosaga II in the same place I always test your shader in. With following settings if not mention it is not on and or is at default

UHQ_FXAA 1
TEXTURE_SHARPEN 1
BLENDED_BLOOM 1
SCENE_TONEMAPPING 1
GAMMA_CORRECTION 1
PIXEL_VIBRANCE 1
S_CURVE_CONTRAST 1

And everything looks great, if any thing i think FXAA is better then it was
Off
[Image: Uvboq9T.jpg]

On 2.10
[Image: TVVCJCb.jpg]

on 2.00
[Image: lgVeCQO.jpg]
(06-25-2014, 05:42 PM)Asmodean Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, sorry about being away for so long. I've been busy.

I have been working on a few things in my spare time though. That I won't go into right now but, one of them being the ability to use colour lookups for hardware colour correcting GSdx, and to use color palettes. Similar to enbpalettes from enb series. For hw based lut grading etc.

---
For now, I'm just providing an update for the GSdx post-processing suite. to v2.10

Most effects have been updated. Some such include: improved the bloom effect, rewrote tone mapping logic + new options, added new colour correction options, filmic cross processing, etc.

Effect output should now also be consistent across all resolutions. Some optimizations, and new user options also.

Welcome back.
(06-25-2014, 05:42 PM)Asmodean Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, sorry about being away for so long. I've been busy.

---

Asmodean I have request for you could you please port your shaders to RetroArch common shaders when you will have time ? In that way many more emulators will be able benefit from them. https://github.com/libretro/common-shaders/issues/13 , https://github.com/libretro/common-shaders .
(06-25-2014, 05:42 PM)Asmodean Wrote: [ -> ]
Hey, sorry about being away for so long. I've been busy.

---

Welcome back,and very nice job,as always.
Thanks a lot, Asmodean. As always, my emulation-related happiness has increased Laugh.
By the way, did you reach a conclusion about your scaling test of GSdx? I'm still saving your modified plugin Tongue.
(06-28-2014, 09:23 PM)masterotaku Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot, Asmodean. As always, my emulation-related happiness has increased Laugh.
By the way, did you reach a conclusion about your scaling test of GSdx? I'm still saving your modified plugin Tongue.

Can you post link to this modified plugin ? And what differences it has ?