..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! 
Can you make or teach me how to make for Tenchu Wrath of Heaven SLUS-20397 and Tenchu Fatal Shadows SLUS-21129 pnach
in these games, I really want to remove motion blur and remove fog at a great distance.
well, progressive scan 480p (for both games) if at all possible
and also how to make progressive scan and remove motion blur Resident Evil Code Veronica X specifically for the SLUS-20184 region ??
I would be very, very grateful!
(08-26-2023, 06:34 PM)Paul Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! 
Can you make or teach me how to make for Tenchu Wrath of Heaven SLUS-20397 and Tenchu Fatal Shadows SLUS-21129 pnach
in these games, I really want to remove motion blur and remove fog at a great distance.
well, progressive scan 480p (for both games) if at all possible
and also how to make progressive scan and remove motion blur Resident Evil Code Veronica X specifically for the SLUS-20184 region ??
I would be very, very grateful!

Hi! for the fog in tenchu go to graphics --> Rendering --> Blending Accuracy: High. For code veronica at the moment I have not found anything, I have only unlocked the fps but everything that moves requires speed modifiers and I have not had any luck yet.
Here is a good tutorial to unlock 480p but not all games are compatible, good luck! It is something exciting for me to enjoy these titles with the best possible quality 
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid610584
(08-27-2023, 08:11 AM)ПитерДельта Wrote: [ -> ]Привет! для тумана в тенчу перейдите в Графика -> Рендеринг -> Точность наложения: Высокая. По коду вероники на данный момент ничего не нашел, разблокировал только фпс но все что движется требует модификаторов скорости и мне пока не повезло.
Вот хорошее руководство по разблокировке 480p, но не все игры совместимы, удачи! Мне очень интересно наслаждаться этими играми в максимально возможном качестве 

тhank you
(08-27-2023, 08:11 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! for the fog in tenchu go to graphics --> Rendering --> Blending Accuracy: High. For code veronica at the moment I have not found anything, I have only unlocked the fps but everything that moves requires speed modifiers and I have not had any luck yet.
Here is a good tutorial to unlock 480p but not all games are compatible, good luck! It is something exciting for me to enjoy these titles with the best possible quality 

there is a "no fog" code within the widescreen file for code veronica BUT it's not done properly because the motion blur (fog) is part of the lighting system, so if you disable the motion blur the game becomes absolutely dark
Requesting no interlace code for Bionicle SLUS-20818 (8371B27B). If anyone would be so kind.
Greetings,

The no-interlace patch for Onimusha 3: Demon Seige [SLUS-20694] [CRC 6BF11378] seems to cause FMVs to flicker. Turning off the no-interlace patch stops the flickering.

I am using the latest PCSX2 nightly build - 1.7.4988
Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore (SCES-50003)
[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
author=user234
description=

patch=1,EE,003A083C,word,00000000 //64420008

Dead to Rights (SLES-51581)
[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
author=user234
description=

patch=1,EE,0021B4F4,word,00000000 //30420001
Hey guys, I made "Force Progressive Scan" for Urban Reign (NTSC-U). Normally on this game you have to do a button combo to enable it, so this is just a time-saver QoL mod.

I don't know where I should post it, and I saw similar codes posted in this thread so...
Auto Modellista SLES-51191 692C87AD
Force progressive scan when selecting 60hz
Red dead revolver SLES-52478 E2E67E23
enable mode 480p and force progressive scan when selecting 60hz