..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now in the new qt cheats needs to be in different files no interlacing only works in patches folder  and the other files in the cheat folder.
No interlacing pnach dowlnload the files from the pack and extract them to the pach folder:
B2B71761 - Michigan SLPM-65480 ithe pnnach is in the pack.

The others extract them in the  cheats folder.
(06-23-2023, 10:04 AM)gladiator Wrote: [ -> ]Now in the new qt cheats needs to be in different files no interlacing only works in patches folder  and the other files in the cheat folder.
No interlacing pnach dowlnload the files from the pack and extract them to the pach folder:
B2B71761 - Michigan SLPM-65480 ithe pnnach is in the pack.

The others extract them in the  cheats folder.

Just...wow! You really outdone yourself,  I very much appreciate this ALOT! Also crazy I did not know this.....very interesting
Btw am now wondering, if your no interlacing pnach is better than mine I hacked together for Onimusha 3...which seems too fix everything including fmvs, but tradeoff fs up internal fps,

Here have a look

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid619920

You seem too have removed it out of my pnach, separate pnachs are only cheats
(06-25-2023, 01:07 AM)yumzion90 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw am now wondering, if your no interlacing pnach is better than mine I hacked together for Onimusha 3...which seems too fix everything including fmvs, but tradeoff fs up internal fps,

Here have a look

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid619920

You seem too have removed it out of my pnach, separate pnachs are only cheats
In the no interlacing pack i have this code for Onimusha 3, i don.t created any of the no interlace codes only conver the codes, you  cam try the code or if you have another code that works better, i dont know if can be two codes in the patch and select the one you want  or  replace with the other if you can post the other code:

6BF11378 - Onimusha 3 - Demon Siege SLUS-20694
[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
//Remove Interlacing
patch=1,EE,2027AD9C,extended,34037900
(06-25-2023, 09:46 AM)gladiator Wrote: [ -> ]In the no interlacing pack i have this code for Onimusha 3, i don.t created any of the no interlace codes only conver the codes, you  cam try the code or if you have another code that works better, i dont know if can be two codes in the patch and select the one you want  or  replace with the other if you can post the other code:

6BF11378 - Onimusha 3 - Demon Siege SLUS-20694
[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
//Remove Interlacing

Yes here's the code you removed from pnach:

//No Interlacing Fix
patch=0,EE,0027AC44,word,00062800
patch=0,EE,0027AC4C,word,00052800

This fully fixes any screen shake including fmvs, but as said limits internal fps sadly, still haven't managed a fix, still hoping someone can on my oni3 pnach without removing video fix code aka 3rd line ,
Since it gave best quality without video bobbing on hw upscale

Cause with you're no interlacing pnach you still get screen shake in fmvs and menu
Ok can you check if you can select the patch you  want to enable with this version in patches folder:

[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
//Remove Interlacing

//No Interlacing Fix in fmvs and menu limits internal fps
patch=1,EE,0027AC44,word,00062800
patch=1,EE,0027AC4C,word,00052800
Nope, only shows 1
Since only  show 1 cheat  you can delete the  cheat  and use the  second cheat and  see if it works also i need to check the other parches in the pack since  only the firstr one seems to be show.
Ohhh it works alrighty lol, just hope someone with da expertise can manage a fix for the internal fps drop issue ya get with my code, then it'd be no interlacing perfection finally
(06-28-2023, 10:03 AM)gladiator Wrote: [ -> ]Since only  show 1 cheat  you can delete the  cheat  and use the  second cheat and  see if it works also i need to check the other parches in the pack since  only the firstr one seems to be show.

Also incorrect after studying the 2.0 revamped pnach system , and testing actually you just missed adding headers, also you forgot too move Widescreen fixes into No Interlacing pnach as they're supposed too be in same pnach not in the cheats pnach, have a look, and I added a cheats pnach with removed no interlacing and Widescreen fixes, also 60 fps fixes for silent hill 4 goes into cheats not no interlacing/Widescreen pnach,  I added fixed pnachs..all you're pnachs need redone