..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to request a no-interlace code for Gran Turismo 3 - A spec (PAL version).
(06-19-2022, 08:40 AM)Khi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there!

The game Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria [PAL-G] (SLES_546.46 / CRC = B65E141B) also needs a No-Interlacing-Patch since Bob bff and Bob tff does not work properly anymore at the latest dev builds for this game. I will create an extra thread with this issue.

Thanks in advance! Smile

(06-20-2022, 03:33 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]@Khi: you can test the PAL-UK codes from my last year post or look for agrippa new codes posted some moths ago (maybe they match for German version too), also you can try new feature PCSX2-QT - Nigthly "antiblur" maybe works ok.

The „Anti-Blur“ option works fine and solves the extreme shaking, but there are and always have been certain spots where the image shakes slightly (for example, when a chapter is displayed). And for all the other codes that have been generated like the Sharp Framebuffer or the Lost Forest codes and so on, unfortunately they all do not work on the PAL-G version, because all the PAL-UK codes will crash the game. Maybe all these codes can be ported to PAL-G somehow? Smile
@Khi i reworked my code for usa version, i going to check german version, check updates in my github in next week.
@Passion Wagon, i think someone port sharpbuffer code for gt3 PAL vesion in some post in case not match filename try change pnach filename
[b]@ReignerDeustcher,  [/b]i did code last year for USA version try change pnach filename if not match your version beacuse usa editions has many edition maybe is the same executable.
@Immersion95, i already debug the executable marvel vs capcom 2 some weeks ago, check my code blog in a couple days for news about this.
(09-10-2022, 03:33 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]@Khi i reworked my code for usa version, i going to check german version, check updates in my github in next week.
@Passion Wagon, i think someone port sharpbuffer code for gt3 PAL vesion in some post in case not match filename try change pnach filename
[b]@ReignerDeustcher,  [/b]i did code last year for USA version try change pnach filename if not match your version beacuse usa editions has many edition maybe is the same executable.
@Immersion95, i already debug the executable marvel vs capcom 2 some weeks ago, check my code blog in a couple days for news about this.

Thanks, found it now!
Hi,
I modified the code for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy to work on the PAL release (SCES-50361, CRC = 9C712FF0).

It does the same modifications as for the NTSC code, but at different offsets.
Aynone found a code for Time Crisis 2?
(05-01-2021, 06:00 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Drakengard (USA) (Undub) SLUS_207.32;1) Game CRC = 0x9679D44C
!! in HW mode 2x+ mode "Enable HW Hacks > "Merge Sprite" for fix combo ligthing (PCSX2 bug)
+Sharp Framebuffer
+Progressive mode + nop interleacing
+extend resolution from 640x444 to 640x480
-in HW mode videos has bug in right side, change to SW for correct display (PCSX2 bug)

*in firts post have the basic code for interleacing, this is another custom code with more features and fixes.

Drag-on Dragoon (Japan) CRC-BFB0DFBE
!! in HW mode 2x+ mode "Enable HW Hacks > "Merge Sprite" for fix combo ligthing (PCSX2 bug)
+Sharp Framebuffer
-in HW mode videos has bug in right side, change to SW for correct display (PCSX2 bug)
*this code tested by User nifengyxia

Drakengard 2 (USA) (Undub) SLUS_213.73;1) Game CRC = 0x1648E3C9
+Fix black lines in videos HW mode
+Sharp Framebuffer

Just updated PCSX2 and DoD1 Undub seems to break the game at the title screen, result in nothing but a black screen and PCSX2 reporting 0 FPS. Just double checked all my settings and the only thing causing it is these codes. I'm not sure when the update that did this happened, but I was able to play with no problems with a previous version only a few months ago.
(10-02-2022, 09:03 AM)TheGershon Wrote: [ -> ]Just updated PCSX2 and DoD1 Undub seems to break the game at the title screen, result in nothing but a black screen and PCSX2 reporting 0 FPS. Just double checked all my settings and the only thing causing it is these codes. I'm not sure when the update that did this happened, but I was able to play with no problems with a previous version only a few months ago.

most 1 year+ old codes i did or others in old post break because missing codes, have wrong hack functions because pcsx2 is more accurate now (to real ps2) and give no effect or crash, black screen etc; also using this codes now is not necessary anymore, break games, do nothing or give problems; "only a subset codes" really do something (mostly the sharp backbuffer type or removal effects codes like blur, post effects) i  updating codes i publish so wait or check my github couple hours or check couple weeks for drakengar.
EDIT: updated codes now in github
(10-02-2022, 04:41 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]most 1 year+ old codes i did or others in old post break because missing codes, have wrong hack functions because pcsx2 is more accurate now (to real ps2) and give no effect or crash, black screen etc; also using this codes now is not necessary anymore, break games, do nothing or give problems; "only a subset codes" really do something (mostly the sharp backbuffer type or removal effects codes like blur, post effects) i  updating codes i publish so wait or check my github couple hours or check couple weeks for drakengar.
EDIT: updated codes now in github

Just wanted to take a second and thank you, and all the other code creators and maintainers, for making codes to fully enhance all the games we love. I greatly appreciate it Felix.
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for cheats (or pnach) to enhance quality image on "007 Everything or Nothing" (NTSC-US) (excellent game by the way).

The codes to find if possible are:

*Disable Blur during vehicle phases (most wanted Smile ).
*Increase internal resolution to 640x448.
*Brightness adjustement (the game is too bright which makes it look washed out).

Thanks in advance!

regards,