..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-17-2022, 07:40 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]can be done but problem is still i missing info about how change framebuffer sizes correctly in some games i can extend correctly the menu image, but other is tied another fuctions, registers etc which alter the gameplay size (compress the image to center, upper half or below half image ) need more study, debug, time; games like kof 98 um, garou dendetsu 2 / mark of wolves they natively have 480p sdtv scan signal (programmers implemented the feature natively in code) so the codes autoenable it withow using the combo button X + Triangle in boot, for the blurry part using my profile pack can disable the bilinear filters showing clean pixel image all games, for alter gameplay exmaple kof 99 has 3d backgrounds alter the framebuffer size give 3d element bugs in screen (here we enter in 33 street float point nigthmare) functions registers etc "is hard"; for other games can check it but i personally have tough time searching for job so no time for "debug" games, will take some time.

I understand, this kind of customization is very complex. In the case of KOF99EVO, 640x224 seems to be a perfect res since the game has 3D graphics.
I am from Brazil and things are not easy here too, these are tough times, but good things happen for those who search for it without giving up. 
I wish you good luck and hope you find a good job soon, you are very skilled and for sure deserves a good and well paid job. Good luck brother!
Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder (USA) SLUS_201.99;1) Game CRC = 0x3A8E10D7
+enable sharp backubuffer - frame mode in 3d gameplay (test)
-menu still is field render mode
!!! use deinterlacing=auto for menu-fmv (3d gameplay image is backbuffer so no interlacing - some blurry post effects, others) !!!
Has anyone taken a look at Everblue (SLES-50639) by chance? No method of Deinterlacing options in PCSX2 solves the jitter for this title. Also tried various other changes to the settings, but from default to any combo is a no-go.
@RedXIII test code available in github
(08-22-2022, 11:35 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]@RedXIII test code available in github

Thank you for putting stuff in your Github, makes it a lot easier to find things.

As for the code: it's working great on my PC, but not my Steam Deck. I'm gonna try and see why tomorrow. Could be a setting mismatch.
Graffiti Kingdom interlacing codes?

Certain things in the distance shake and are super blurry, tried another user's code in a .PNACH file and it just made the game cursed. I may have set it up wrong.
Any chance for the codes of gran turismo 4 SCUS-97328 CRC33C6E35E?

thanks in advance
(08-24-2022, 10:28 PM)munduselle Wrote: [ -> ]Graffiti Kingdom interlacing codes?

Certain things in the distance shake and are super blurry, tried another user's code in a .PNACH file and it just made the game cursed. I may have set it up wrong.

The game has a blur effect that needs to be removed by this hack

//Remove Blur
patch=1,EE,005A6A30,word,00000000

keep in mind this is for the NTSC-U version of the game and the blur is to hide the low distance render
Ikki Tousen - Shining Dragon

CRC - 9E98B8AE

//No-Interlacing
patch=1,EE,00371834,word,30620000
@felixthecat1970 : Is there an easy way to create the "extend resolution 640x480" patches ? You did it successfully for HnK, Sengoku Basara & SFIII3.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is a game that could benefits from this. Why ? It has a resolution of 640x448 but the missing area is in the memory. I know that because we can see it with the Display Adjust option. Unfortunately the overscan option doesn't help showing it neither.

The game ratio is wrong in the PS2 compared to the Dreamcast as the characters are a lot thinner.