..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ape Escape 2 does not need any "no interlacing" patch, as the frame buffer is full height.
Hello! It's my first time here. I want to report that some of the best rally games for ps2 have many problems with interlacing modes. It's the case of Colin Mcrae Rally 3-4 and 2005 (this still not playable) and the older Master Rallye by Microids. There are somewhere deinterlace pnach PAL region for those? 

Ty
3 new no-interlacing patches for

Magna Carta - Tears of Blood (USA)
Ar Tonelico 1 (USA)
Stella Deus (USA)
No interlacing patch for Tsugunai: Atonement, credit to Prafull on Discord
Can someone port the Onimusha 2 code to the pal version? pretty please?
(05-23-2022, 12:16 PM)Passion Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also like to request a No Interlace code for Tekken 4 US version. There's one for the Japanese version but not US.

Tekken 4 USA has progressive scan mode iirc.
(06-02-2022, 07:08 PM)Esppiral Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone port the Onimusha 2 code to the pal version? pretty please?

Gave it a shot, hopefully will work for you:

Onimusha 2 - Samurai's Destiny SLES 50978 PAL no-interlace

[attachment=75524]
hello everyone, almost a year withow check this thread and new advances in PCSX2, looks like people are active with new codes, hacks etc, lurking here to post something (also i have to train my mind because boredom and no stable jobs are killing me) looking for new advancements and continue old codes left on shelf last year, here some codes i finish past weeks learning more about mips and ps2 mips game code internals; also checking my tutorials looks dated and have old info like cheatengine part not work anymore because changes in PCSX2 but nice implement new ram debug look and search in emulator itself which is more easier so tutorial need to be updated and some codes i publish run bugs or need to be updated (because new PCSX2 features, advancements )this will update next couple of weeks. ..meanwhile

Assault Suits Valken (Europe) SLES_532.33;1) Game CRC = 0x1E177BBC
+ Des-PAL-Letizer code (disable PAL video selector screen)
+ Autoboot - Enable Native Progressive Scan video mode (call-function)
+ No interleacing
+ works in PS3 (other consoles untested but it shuld work pending verification)
* recomended auto-profiles file for PCSX2-QT included in "stories about code making"

Update from old post:
Assault Suits Valken (Japan) 重装機兵ヴァルケン SLPM_625.01;1) Game CRC = 0x032CEF87
+ Autoboot - Enable Native Progressive Scan video mode call-function
+ No interleacing
+ works in PS3 (other consoles untested but it shuld work pending verification)
* recomended auto-profiles file for PCSX2-QT included in "stories about code making"

Stories about this code making

thinking about update many codes too due a year of changes in PCSX2 emulation and new things i learn look like a lot the time so i create a github repo and blog for track changes update codes i did for not start tracking - flowing post here with lectures updates etc feel free to visit my blog if you interested stories notes about this code-making; meanwhile i will keep updating my findings here for keep it simple; a note about "Des-PAL-Letizer" term was for hours that keep thinking 18 wheel game PAL version Rolleyes ... more later about this game
[attachment=75525][attachment=75526]
Request:
PS2 BOOT BIOS USA 2.30
(06-03-2022, 10:40 AM)USER-PCSX2 Wrote: [ -> ]Request:
PS2 BOOT BIOS USA 2.30

you need an interlace code for Bios ?