..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armored Core 2 (SLES-50079)
[No-Interlacing]
gsinterlacemode=1
author=user234
description=

patch=1,EE,00282D7C,extended,00000000 //64420008
(08-18-2022, 10:23 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder (USA) SLUS_201.99;1) Game CRC = 0x3A8E10D7
+enable sharp backubuffer - frame mode in 3d gameplay (test)
-menu still is field render mode
!!! use deinterlacing=auto for menu-fmv (3d gameplay image is backbuffer so no interlacing - some blurry post effects, others) !!!

I'm super late on this, I'm only getting to test this code now, but unfortunately it does nothing.  Gameplay is still interlaced as if the code isn't present at all.  Other cheats work fine so it is detecting and loading it.

Edit: missed the comment about needing Automatic deinterlacing. Nevermind, it works! Very nice job.
Guys, it would be GREAT if someone could fix Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and Onimusha 3 no interlacing patches... gameplay is fine but menus still shake like mad
(09-26-2023, 03:15 PM)belmont1990 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, it would be GREAT if someone could fix Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and Onimusha 3 no interlacing patches... gameplay is fine but menus still shake like mad

They are no longer necessary, try disabling them and setting graphics: deinterlacing: Automatic. You will see that the image does not shake and looks perfect
Hello !

I have been playing Gran Turismo 4 with the no interlacing patch and it's great, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on split screen, despite HUD elements being rendered in progressive, could anyone have an idea on how to force it on split screen mode ?
(10-02-2023, 06:51 PM)Angel Dust Wrote: [ -> ]Hello !

I have been playing Gran Turismo 4 with the no interlacing patch and it's great, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on split screen, despite HUD elements being rendered in progressive, could anyone have an idea on how to force it on split screen mode ?
Hello! Well, I don't know to what extent it is a matter of the game or the emulator because it is the only mode that does not skip the progressive, I have forced it in the PAL version to 1080i, forcing it from the beginning of the game but it is not viable because in the menus before the races the textures of the cars turn black. Of course, when you enter the race it looks great in progressive
(10-03-2023, 02:56 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Well, I don't know to what extent it is a matter of the game or the emulator because it is the only mode that does not skip the progressive, I have forced it in the PAL version to 1080i, forcing it from the beginning of the game but it is not viable because in the menus before the races the textures of the cars turn black. Of course, when you enter the race it looks great in progressive

Nah it affects all regions, not only PAL. 

I guess there's just a different interlacing mode made specifically for the 2-player mode.
(10-04-2023, 01:13 AM)Angel Dust Wrote: [ -> ]Nah it affects all regions, not only PAL. 

I guess there's just a different interlacing mode made specifically for the 2-player mode.

I don't think so, I attach 2 images to res x3 PAL version, one in normal mode without patch and another using the same 1080i hack but forcing it from the start of the game. Hence my deduction... because the values of the directions change the same as in any game mode but in two players the progressive does not jump. I will continue investigating but it is proven that it is possible.
(10-05-2023, 12:36 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so, I attach 2 images to res x3 PAL version, one in normal mode without patch and another using the same 1080i hack but forcing it from the start of the game. Hence my deduction... because the values of the directions change the same as in any game mode but in two players the progressive does not jump. I will continue investigating but it is proven that it is possible.

That's strange. 

I'm using Agrippa's patch on my end. 

But the thing is, Agrippa's patch is the only patch i know that can make true progressive output on the PAL version ( Because the option has been stripped out of the PAL game ) so i don't understand, you're just playing the game in 1080i with your patch after all ? 

So ... It's technically still interlaced, right ?
Can anyone help with a no interlace patch for MS Saga - A New Dawn SLUS-21270 ? Ive searched the forum and the github and theres no such patch yet for the game only a widescreen.