..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-25-2022, 03:43 PM)alvaritoteam Wrote: [ -> ]Tried the one for CMR3, as interlacing is very buggy. It works perfect ingame, but the cutscenes in championship mode, including the service area, appear bugged. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for the work on making the game work amazing!

With the back buffer enabled it just happens. Everything is rendered there, so any introduced delay could make the geometry to flicker. Various EE/VU performance settings would affect this one.
(12-31-2022, 01:09 PM)hh245 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year soon, sorry, you will not have optimization, compatibility and stability patches for the 50 fps code for 7D8F539A, devil may cry 1 Pal version (Europe) 50 fps. Because I do well at 50 fps, but in certain areas and fighting with enemies with 34 kills in red, also the first boss fight becomes unplayable with that fps drop. I don't know if I'm the only one either, but with opengl it throws me graphic errors for black subtitles and health too, but with vulkan I have no errors or at least very minimal ones.
I say this because the only one that gives me these problems is devil may cry 1, 2 and 3 they run perfectly at 50 stable fps. And if you don't have a solution, thank you very much in advance for the help.

umm what are you pc specs? relatively any modern pc from 8 year can run this game ok (integrated graphics with ryzen) , are you using lastest "nigthly" from https://pcsx2.net/ try an enable antiblur (enabled by default) and vulkan or dx11? try and let me know.
FYI No Interlace patches can be submitted here to be added to PCSX2 - https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2_patches
(01-01-2023, 12:30 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]umm what are you pc specs? relatively any modern pc from 8 year can run this game ok (integrated graphics with ryzen) , are you using lastest "nigthly" from https://pcsx2.net/ try an enable antiblur (enabled by default) and vulkan or dx11? try and let me know.

Thank you very much for answering

I forgot to clarify, my pc is decent: intel Core I5 10400, I use UHD 360 integrated graphics and I have 16 ram shared ram memory, windows 10 64-bit operating system. My pc runs PCSX2 without problems, I really like the truth. Now my query was more directed to ether x2, because I want to play devil may cry 1 from my phone, if you know of a place where I can find patches or code to improve the experience on the phone, I would greatly appreciate it. Because the only one that causes me problems is 1, since as I mentioned 2 and 3 they are super stable at 50fps and without any graphic problem in vulkan or opengl.

Maybe the problem is my 64-bit phone with its unisoc t700 processor and 4 ram, low-end, I'll have to buy a new one with a better processor like the one requested by aether x2 (snagdragon 800 onwards). Although I have seen that in various videos and high-end configurations it usually gives the same problem, on the other hand devil may cry 2 and 3 are very playable at 50fps on most phones, low, medium and high. I know that aether x2 is new and a lot of optimization is needed, but with some code patches and specific configurations the games run great, but without doing any of that, 2 and 3 run very well for me, and that's what baffles me a bit with respect to 1.

And I know that wonders cannot be done if you do not meet the basic requirements of an emulator on both PC and Android, however I would like to know why that happens, 1 is supposed to run much better than 2 and 3, but everything turns out otherwise.
(01-01-2023, 03:55 AM)hh245 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for answering

I forgot to clarify, my pc is decent: intel Core I5 10400, I use UHD 360 integrated graphics and I have 16 ram shared ram memory, windows 10 64-bit operating system. My pc runs PCSX2 without problems, I really like the truth. Now my query was more directed to ether x2, because I want to play devil may cry 1 from my phone, if you know of a place where I can find patches or code to improve the experience on the phone, I would greatly appreciate it. Because the only one that causes me problems is 1, since as I mentioned 2 and 3 they are super stable at 50fps and without any graphic problem in vulkan or opengl.

Maybe the problem is my 64-bit phone with its unisoc t700 processor and 4 ram, low-end, I'll have to buy a new one with a better processor like the one requested by aether x2 (snagdragon 800 onwards). Although I have seen that in various videos and high-end configurations it usually gives the same problem, on the other hand devil may cry 2 and 3 are very playable at 50fps on most phones, low, medium and high. I know that aether x2 is new and a lot of optimization is needed, but with some code patches and specific configurations the games run great, but without doing any of that, 2 and 3 run very well for me, and that's what baffles me a bit with respect to 1.

And I know that wonders cannot be done if you do not meet the basic requirements of an emulator on both PC and Android, however I would like to know why that happens, 1 is supposed to run much better than 2 and 3, but everything turns out otherwise.

umm, i think you should ask or report to android emulator aether developers forums or similar, here is only related to pcsx2 and some moderator can remind you about it, but for explain about why the other games run ok and some not this happend because games are created by different engines, coding, fetures, ps2 specific fetures etc maybe providing logs, debug etc fcan help developers to correct, improve performance but you need to ask there, also the codes in this thread or other related are "hacks" affect in a "unknow" behavior can help, broke, crash, or in little cases help,  also this "no interlacing" codes are not necessary anymore thanks new features in pcsx2 nigthly for handle interlacing, now only couple ones do things (the sharp backbuffer ones and post effects ones).
(01-01-2023, 04:23 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]umm, i think you should ask or report to android emulator aether developers forums or similar, here is only related to pcsx2 and some moderator can remind you about it, but for explain about why the other games run ok and some not this happend because games are created by different engines, coding, fetures, ps2 specific fetures etc maybe providing logs, debug etc fcan help developers to correct, improve performance but you need to ask there, also the codes in this thread or other related are "hacks" affect in a "unknow" behavior can help, broke, crash, or in little cases help,  also this "no interlacing" codes are not necessary anymore thanks new features in pcsx2 nigthly for handle interlacing, now only couple ones do things (the sharp backbuffer ones and post effects ones).

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts, and I will do that, have a happy new year
Thanks a LOT "felixthecat1970" for this: https://felixthecat1970.github.io/gamepa...scan-list/ and this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e...ingle=true .
I've been waiting for something similar for long.  Happy
Hi 

Could I request a code for the PAL version of Everblue. Was trying to play it for nostalgia’s sake, but the text is too blurry on my setup Sad
Hello, can I have the code for the pal-europe version of GTA Vice City Stories for ps2?

SLES-54622
crc= B3AD1EA4

Thanks.
hi! Curently looking for light gun games no interlace patches

also I've noticed some european releases have support for gcon45(PS1 pistol) such as Time crisis 3, Crisis zone and Ninja assault
is it possible to patch enable this compatibility in the usa versions of these games? I ask this because i've seen a patch has been made for the resident evil dead aim usa version.