..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2022, 12:11 PM)MkBrainKiller Wrote: [ -> ]So what should i do?
Someone told me there is code for NTSC-U but i can't find it!
Is that right?
Just don't say "no" Laugh

i said "no" because of the forum rules you obviously read and agreed.
Quote:Someone told me there is code for NTSC-U but i can't find it!
I suggest you ask that "someone" you're talking about where to find that code
(10-26-2022, 12:11 PM)MkBrainKiller Wrote: [ -> ]So what should i do?
Someone told me there is code for NTSC-U but i can't find it!
Is that right?
Just don't say "no" Laugh

why do you need a code for that? i play gt4 at 60 without any code. also i believe PAL is limited to 50 fps
I want to know the "no interface code" of "raging bless korea version SLPM64521" (Aka raging blade)
I used "ps2dis" and "pcsx2deburger" but failed to find

num : SLPM-64521
Name : Raging Bless
(10-26-2022, 12:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]i said "no" because of the forum rules you obviously read and agreed.
I suggest you ask that "someone" you're talking about where to find that code
Sure i will ask him.
Tnx for salt... i mean suggestion!
(10-26-2022, 02:24 PM)Pepsi Wrote: [ -> ]why do you need a code for that? i play gt4 at 60 without any code. also i believe PAL is limited to 50 fps
It would be cool to have one for NTSC-U.
I was just curius if there is one for ntsc or not.
I agree ntsc in 8x res with deinterlacing(bob) is very beautiful.
(10-27-2022, 04:08 AM)MkBrainKiller Wrote: [ -> ]Sure i will ask him.
Tnx for salt... i mean suggestion!
It would be cool to have one for NTSC-U.
I was just curius if there is one for ntsc or not.
I agree ntsc in 8x res with deinterlacing(bob) is very beautiful.

?? I'm sure your problem is other, if you can not play the game at 60fps, maybe your hardware is not good enough, try with lower resolutions
I've removed my old post in favor of updating it with this one, I had games that didn't have interlacing last time.
The new list is as follows if anyone would be so kind to tackle any of them:

Alpine Racer 3 (SCES-50887 // CRC: 7367D841) <--- This one has a Japanese version no interlace code on the OP of this thread, which will no doubt help.
Toy Golf Extreme (SLES-55049 // CRC: 8445EB0E)
(09-10-2022, 03:33 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]@Khi i reworked my code for usa version, i going to check german version, check updates in my github in next week.

I have reworked the PAL-UK progressive patch for Valkyrie Profile 2. The most important changes are:
1. Direct memory conditional patches, instead of the hook.
2. Memory anti-tamper scans are completely disabled. The program flow should pass any validation checks, like an unmodified game.
Hi Everyone,

I've just come across an old post Dlanor did on the page 80 of the thread "PCSX2 Widescreen Game Patch": https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...ght=dlanor.

He gave a patch for ".Hack//Infection" where he modified the height of 3D rendering area (Internal Resolution hack).

He started this post by saying he got some nice results with FFX as well.

Does someone have this code in hand? I'm still playing on the real hardware in 480p (with Xploder hdtv) and it would be cool to
enhance this game by getting rid of the infamous black bars (or at least gain some pixels like nemesis2000 did for Tomb Raider Anniversary).

I'm playing Final Fantasy X International, but I'd be willing to test the other versions if there is a code made for.

Regards,

Agent 86.
(07-25-2020, 12:14 AM)sergx12 Wrote: [ -> ]Motion blur off codes  for  Digital Devil Saga 1 and Nocturne

Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne SLUS-20911 CRC E8FCF8EC
patch=1,EE,202FC0E4,word,00000000 // 00000001 motion blur off
//patch=1,EE,202FC0E8,word,00000000 // 00000001 radial blur off (not recommend, because it also affects color correction same as aggressive crc hack)
 default                         motion blur off          both blur off             aggressive CRC hack

Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga SLUS-20974 CRC D7273511
patch=1,EE,2032E594,word,00000000// motion blur off

I will take a look at DDS2 later, when i have more free time
btw here progressive scan codes for all three games https://www.reddit.com/r/Megaten/comment..._nocturne/

also I noticed what widescreen cheats for theese games contains shadow alpha hack which is no longer needed

Yo, the current no interlacing codes for SMT: Nocturne and DDS1/2 completely break DDS1's cutscenes. Any spoken dialog doesn't play, causing the game to get confused and never end the cutscene. Cutscenes can be skipped before dialog plays, but some immediately play dialog.

I have undoubtedly confirmed that the cause of this bug is the no interlacing hack - launching the game on a completely fresh install of PCSX2 with no changes OTHER than the no interlacing hack results in the glitch, while without it the game runs flawlessly.

Edit: It appears to be the last 3 lines of the 5 lines that cause it, but I'm a bit confused as to what exactly these lines are meant to do. Excise them and bam, flawless.
Hello,

I was looking for a code to turn the blur off on "Death by Degrees" on real hardware without success, until I find this code from "ps2wide.net":
"
Blur_Fix
201B1254 24120000
201B126C 24060006
201027F4 3C050001
201027FC 3C060002
20102804 3C070000
"

...and it works near perfect except some drawbacks:

-When switching to Start Menu or between some cinematics to game mode, there is a black screen that can freeze if you press a button too quickly. It seems like a changing video mode occurs that can put you in a battle even before seeing anything.
-HUD and every writing on screen are glitched when you walk into the room with gas. Some fights with Lana Lei can glitch writings too.
-The Opening (before Start screen) is accelerated and out of sync (NOT a big deal, other cinematics work perfectly).

Anyway, you can totally play with this code even at this state. I report it for the ones who would improve it.
Thanks a lot Nemesis2000!! I was waiting for this code for long.