..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey man. I want to thank you again for the Ace Combat 0 Code. It's been fantastic and I noticed something interesting. Ace Combat 4 and 0 suffer from no drawbacks. Only Ace Combat 5 suffers from a few problems. The FMVs in Ace Combat 5, suffers from severe reduction in framerate. They go from 60 fps, to 24 fps. Whats more, software mode becomes completely scrambled. I noticed there are only 2 interlacing fix codes for AC5 unlike AC4 and AC0. Could the no interlacing codes for AC5 be incomplete? I'm just wondering since neither AC4 nor AC0 suffers from this.
Rocky [SLUS 20559] (U)

This game suffers from very disturbing interlacing during the fights and this patch really helps.
@prafull game added to the list

@AeroAceX01 the MGS series on PS2 are full frame games, they do not "shake"

@tabnk I posted a code

@KazoWAR, I don't understand, do you need a new code?

@AkaD, i tried to make a code, but i could stop the shaking only for the 3D graphics, the hud and menus are still shaking, if you still want it this way I can upload a pnach

@RadiantYeti I modified the AC5 code
@Anonanon, totally missed your post, sorry, I posted a code for Champions of Norrath, I will try one for Champions: Return to Arms too
(01-23-2019, 10:22 PM)asasega Wrote: [ -> ]@AeroAceX01 the MGS series on PS2 are full frame games, they do not "shake"

@tabnk I posted a code

@KazoWAR, I don't understand, do you need a new code?

@AkaD, i tried to make a code, but i could stop the shaking only for the 3D graphics, the hud and menus are still shaking, if you still want it this way I can upload a pnach

@RadiantYeti I modified the AC5 code

That additional code fixed the low framerate for the FMVs. Thank you very much ^_^. All the games are practically perfect now, thanks to you.
Could you make a no interlace code for smt3 lucifer's call?
Hey, i'd appreciate if we could have a no interlace code for Gregory Horror Show (PAL version, not NTSC-J).
Mind doing that?
@ameppe, @Zack-silvia codes were posted
Would it be possible for you to make a no interlacing code for Drakengard (SLUS_207.32) if you have time?
Here's one for Tales of Destiny [Director's Cut] [8409FD51]

Code:
patch=1,EE,201A7054,word,00000000
patch=1,EE,201A70DC,word,00000000

It's impressive that such a small change works so well. Excellent @asasega.