..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well ....it finally is ALOT more playable ...no more crazy fps drops....ok theres a bit left ...if possible some final polish on that , but of course without degrading visuals or effects ... , im pretty much getting drops to 40 fps tops! ...but its around 60-55 usually ...and that on 8x upscaling! YES!!!!

this is insane ! used to go down to 30s constantly and jumping up and down ...without tweaks, btw im on a 2080ti

hope you can do this for other games like dmc1 ....really needs it especially when effects like DT come into play ...fps drop like crazy ...same crap

michigan report from hell is another one that has same issue ...theres quite a few games that seem to have oni3s issue....we need a global fix imo, but until then ....one game at a time i recon
hey felix!

is this code for onimusha 2 incomplete or something?

//ef. bp code (more clearer character image)
patch=1,EE,E0010101,extended,0172A37C
patch=1,EE,1172A37C,extended,0001

it is missing 4 values right?
***UPDATE New Rework Code 2022 go HERE
Berserk - Millennium Falcon Hen - Seima Senki no Shou (Japan) PS2 ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章
(wesker90 English translation v1.1) SLPM_656.88;1) Game CRC = 0x9685E636

!!!code this post is legacy has bugs in new PCSX2 versions!!!

!! enable "FMV Aspect Ratio Overrride to: Standard (4:3)" in PCSX2>Emulation Settings>GS Window !!
+Fix/workaround HW Mode gameplay 2D Menu HUD (PCSX2 Bug)
+progressive mode
+sharp framebuffer (gameplay) - extended 512x448 > 512x512
+disable no interleacing function call globally (videos - some scenes?)
+new widescreen code workaround v1 (better aspect ratio gameplay)
*no use/disable (old widescreen code) from archive or cheats_ws.zip
+code disable alt. fb (maybe better input lag?)
+enable manual 60 fps code L3=On R3=Off (performance hit)
*recomended pause for enable/disable 60 fps code, because some times enemies or character look stuck.
-2d loading art and pause menu has bottom black or no covered overlay because fb native 512 ver+
(missing address to extend to 512)
*game no fully tested (chapter 3 ok)
*no combine/disable with other codes/pnach because odd behaviour can happen (recommended use as it)

Sad news, yesterday, Kentaro Miura Sensei (Berserk Manga Creator) passed away, young animal publisher annoucement HERE the last year i made a partial code for this ps2 game version, i take the code again, reworked, fixed codes, new fetures and race to fix a long standing bug in PCSX2 "in HW Mode 2D gameplay HUD corrupted-missing" and finished, OGL and DX11 works ok (game no fully tested), also test translation and work ok; i hope Berserk fans can play this game better, and for Kentaro Sensei memory "LIFE IS BUT A DREAM..." i will miss your work.

people who want translation (English) patch look HERE

@carloss: nop, the code is correct, the "extended" modern tag has another format can be used differently from byte,word,short (in cheats thread) has guidelines how to use/read this tag.
@yumzion90: thanks, but that code cap game internal framerate, (not fliuid / fast paced gameplay); for people want to test use 1,2 lines and leave 3rd line because i have another code alter this line before is executed (using 3 code lines maybe crash, odd game behaviur, do nothing? i dont know)
(04-11-2021, 06:12 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (Europe, Australia) SLES_546.44;1) Game CRC = 0x04CCB600

UPDATE CODE: April 30 *refactored code, add feature

Wow I tested it and it does look beautiful. But do they really used the 512x480 back buffer in the PAL version? I have tested your US code and a 512x512 back buffer is there! It is the other way around usually.
so you can't use those type of codes on consoles (PS2rd) or how do i convert them for use with console? If I try to convert them using pnach converter you get "malformed pnach entry"
"@yumzion90: thanks, but that code cap game internal framerate, (not fliuid / fast paced gameplay); for people want to test use 1,2 lines and leave 3rd line because i have another code alter this line before is executed (using 3 code lines maybe crash, odd game behaviur, do nothing? i dont know)"
-------------------------------------------------------------

damn it! thought something was up with that ....felt abit...off , ***** !

i sure hope you figure out a proper full no interlacing fix then without slowdown.....
(05-22-2021, 03:20 AM)carloss Wrote: [ -> ]so you can't use those type of codes on consoles (PS2rd) or how do i convert them for use with console?  If I try to convert them using pnach converter you get "malformed pnach entry"

Just fill missing characters with 0's. Value will be 00000001 in this case.
thank you kozz
I love PCSX2. It's the best thing that's happened to me this year.
Everything's working fine so far (RetroArch core), but I'm a total newbie to the whole pnach business.
Your achievements are amazing! Would you please be so kind and help me with my two favorite games:

Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion (SLUS-20696)
Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies (SLUS-20887)

No interlacing seems to be the most incredible achievement.
60 FPS hack on Jet Fusion is such a welcome addition too, just like the Widescreen hack for Attack of the Twonkies.
I'd be eternally grateful if I were able to play my childhood favorites in this magical quality.
Please create a pnach file for both games - words cannot describe how much I truly appreciate your work.
I'd like to request Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva [Asia] SCPS-55902 6810C3BC

Edit: Nevermind, I did it myself Happy

6810C3BC.pnach
Code:
patch=1,EE,2025C8D0,extended,34020001

Thanks to the post below I followed the image and also compared it to other versions of Gran Turismo 3 as guidance:
(11-30-2019, 11:08 AM)junfurano Wrote: [ -> ]Splatter Master
SLES_533.68 Game CRC = 0x1D8EE3CF

Method
set a readbreakpoint to 12001000
modify andi v0,0x0001 to andi v0,0x0000
[Image: attachment.php?aid=69883]