..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Thx for the DS4Windows. But I have problems with playing Dirt 2 &3. When I use Hiding DS4 Controller my controller are crashing and Right Trigger remains pressed. Only helps the conrtollers off by PS and Share.
If I play without Hiding - good, but vibration not working Sad
Hey, got a minor problem, everything on my controller works great and as intended using build 245, except that the touchpad - mouse emulation seems to be disabled now without me changing anything. It should be enabled with the default vanilla profile right? Slide and Tap are checked and the only relevant hotkey PS+Touchpad seems to have no effect one way or the other, and all the other readouts are completely accurate. I'm not missing some secret ini option to enable/disable it am i?

Is there some sort of debug readout to see if DS4Windows receives the data or if it's a hardware issue from my controller? Or some emulated mouse in the device manager to see if that somehow got disabled?

edit: "Use Touchpad for Swipes for controls" is turned off, but even when turned on and mapped to various action they never trigger.
Got my ds4 recently, had to wait a few days to get the right cable to USB it to my PC, got the xbox emulator, and fukken LOVE that I'm doing all that to play Gamecube and N64 games since my old Logitech controller crapped out on me (those conductive pads on the inside had finally torn after 7 years: not a bad lifespan, actually).

Just so I could get rumble.

So! Dolphin, think I got it working, but wanted to ask if anyone for-sure has got it working console-accurate properly. Attached pic #1 is my settings, but can't think of a game with consistent (and quick-to-access) rumbles to test the variable intensity stuff.... hm, DOES it....

[Image: nintendo-gamecube-image.jpg]
Huh, only 1 rumble device.... for comparision:
[Image: tumblr_m31rx0E06Y1qgik10o5_1280.jpg] [Image: tumblr_m31rx0E06Y1qgik10o4_1280.jpg]
(with those large stark-white objects being the metal weights and motors of the rumble devices, of course)

Anywho, tl;dr, attached pic, do I got that set right? I did the |OR one.

As for Project64, I tried this probably outdated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVdIdspdhuA and in the controller pack tab (same section as the Devices part he coughs says), I set to rumble, but didn't work. Starfox 64 would've been easiest to test since boost/bomb, hits, and death were toted as distinct rumble levels/quantities. Also, symmetry since that game was the first home console game to have Rumble.

tl;dr - checking if I got the Dolphin settings correct, asking for Project 64 help. Would that be under this project, or would I have to go for support at the XBox forums?

Again, love that I am using a PS4 controller with 360 drivers to play Nintendo games on my PC.

Ahhh, Gaming Zen~
Does tap to click currently work? I have 'tap' checked and set to 100 but it doesn't work. I'm trying to get it to work with FFXIV but not having any luck. How do you change the touchpad click sensitivity? Changing the value next to tap doesn't seem to do anything
(04-10-2015, 04:36 AM)mixolyd Wrote: [ -> ]Does tap to click currently work? I have 'tap' checked and set to 100 but it doesn't work. I'm trying to get it to work with FFXIV but not having any luck. How do you change the touchpad click sensitivity? Changing the value next to tap doesn't seem to do anything
It works fine for me, FWIW.
I spoke to someone else for whom it works fine totally default too. They are on Win 7. I wonder if that makes a difference? I'm on 8.1. I've tried fully uninstalling drivers, redownloading DS4 from the site. Not sure why but the touchpad does not work right for me. It does work with Input Mapper though
Oh and I also am on Windows 7, and can use the touchpad like a mouse-ish..... been accidentally clicking off my games and into desktop since I put the "Options" button mapped as "Start"...
Sup, guys. I had a crazy idea and I need help.

So GTA5 is out for PC and I was wanting to use my G27 steering wheel for it. But the game doesn't allow it... (pc master race fail).
So I'm trying a work around. I was trying to use DS4Windows to config my G27 as an XBox controller, but it doesn't allow me to change buttons or doesn't recognize my wheel for me to do it. Any tips?
Is there a way to completely turn of the touchpad? I really like this version of DS4Windows, but this is a deal breaker for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Seems PS + Touchpad does the trick.
Just wanted to chime in here - I've been using this for 6+ months now and it works pretty flawlessly after that one major bug was caught with exception handle (bad power octet). Love this program. I especially love the stability, reliability, and minimal interface. Touchpad tap zone macros are extremely convenient too. Thank you (and the other contributors & forks) for your continued development!

The only issues I've seen is sometimes when exiting ds4windows-j2k the program locks up and has to be killed by task manager, but still has a lock on the device. perhaps related to "Hide DS4 Controller". But this is a rare occurrence. Also that exception handle for power octet sometimes (very rarely) puts the battery LED into red mode (critical battery level). Not a huge issue either though. Have yet to test 1.4.245.0 so I will give it a go (don't usually like updating unless necessary due to mission-critical gaming Tongue).

I just did a fresh windows install, previous I was using Atheros Bluetooth drivers from Windows Update on my Asus BT211 (2.1+EDR), but I'm gonna test with default drivers to see if I even need the Atheros ones.