..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 1.4.321
Changed the Rainbow button to an actual button
For using the sixaxis as a mouse, changed none to Always on, also better movement for the gyro when the sensitivity is lowered
Updated Hebrew, Chinese (Traditional), Itilian, Chinese (Simplified)

(12-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Demonjustin Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully I'm not posting this question in the wrong place, if I am, please direct me to somewhere better, but...

I've been trying to use DS4 to play Battlefront 2 on Steam. I have it working well enough that I can make it up to the point I choose my class and spawn, but as soon as I spawn my controller just stops working excluding one thing, the touch pad controls my mouse still. Nothing else works however. If I pause the game or die and need to choose my class again then my controller works once more, but... I don't understand why it would have such a disconnect.

Can anyone offer any help? D:

Some old games might not work when emulating the keyboard, try setting the keys with Scan Code checked.
So can you do something to auto change the xinput ports when joy.cpl detects xinput as nothing or not?
Updater also still crashes.

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
   at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
   at DS4Windows.DS4Form.<UpdateTheUpdater>d__41.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DS4Windows
    Assembly Version: 1.4.321.0
    Win32 Version: 1.4.321
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/DS4Windows%20-%20J2K/DS4Windows.exe
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
(12-13-2015, 11:36 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Some old games might not work when emulating the keyboard, try setting the keys with Scan Code checked.

That worked perfectly, thank you. Laugh

However, now I've another question. Is it possible for me to set my right stick's Z-axis to be less sensitive whilst keeping my Z-axis as it is on my left stick? Aiming is impossible with my vertical aim flying all over. ><;
Hello, I got some problem here, not sure whether my controller problem or the software problem. I play some Steam games sometimes my controller got kinda like disconnected (which mean the controller still on but doesn't do anything when i press on the button) but the controller still on with the profile color, and also sometimes when i tried to change the profile (color remain the same), the profile wont change and the program crashed. Can I know anyone else who having this problem as well?
(12-16-2015, 03:46 PM)h96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I got some problem here, not sure whether my controller problem or the software problem. I play some Steam games sometimes my controller got kinda like disconnected (which mean the controller still on but doesn't do anything when i press on the button) but the controller still on with the profile color, and also sometimes when i tried to change the profile (color remain the same), the profile wont change and the program crashed. Can I know anyone else who having this problem as well?

I've been telling him this for a while and it seems like he's ignoring me. Changing ports allow it to work again. I asked him to auto change the ports when the controller reads as blank in the joy.cpl indicating that the controller isn't responding anymore but no response. It becomes a pain when you have ppl over having tournies and this happens. Autoupdater is constantly crashing as well. Especially with autoupdating on and booting up the computer. Feels like this project is about to die and it's not too long from now that we'll never hear from him again...
i'm using wireless mode to play my games, its kinda annoying every time the controller got disconnected.
Hi there. I just started using DS4Windows and am loving it so far. Unfortunately I can't seem to get macros to work at all...

I'm running Win7 x64 and have .NET framework 4.5.2 installed. Recording macros seems to work fine. I can capture keyboard/gamepad inputs, which I can see are being saved in the controller profile xml. They just don't seem to work upon activating the button they are assigned to, regardless of whether they are outputting keyboard or gamepad functions.

For example, I tried to create a very simple test, just the key 'A' down, wait 100 msec, key 'A' up, mapped to X (cross). Testing in notepad, it is not producing anything. If I map X (cross) to 'A' using the normal remap function it works flawlessly.

Ultimately I am intending to get my right analog stick to rapid-fire under a trigger condition, but I'm having trouble with just the baby steps. Am I missing something completely obvious here?
Looking through this thread and other threads (including the one on Neogaf), everyone is singing praises to the heavens about the exclusive mode issue having been fixed in a november win 10 update... It hasn't. I've been fighting this all freaking day. I'm at my wits end. It worked ONCE earlier today and i though i was home free but the response is always the same now: "could not open DS4 exclusively, please close the already closed DRM clients like steam and uplay."

What do i do at this point? I'm at my wits end.
@Koeleskab

Are you sure you're on the new win 10 nov update? If you are, then something else must be preventing exclusive mode.

Type "winver" in cmd prompt or run dialog to see Windows build number. It should show "Version 1151 (OS Build 10586.xx)"
hey there!

new here. sorry if the question is annoying.

firstly thank you for this tool! the newest update is amazing.

I've been playing the phantom pain on pc with a ds4 texture layout mod i found on nexus.

for obs (open broadcast software) to start recording i changed it to the share button (any key from the keyboard that is hotkeyed to record) and since it is not native support i changed the pause button to left touch which is awesome even if the layout hints changes. i also noticed you can change the light color if pressing a button or key. so i changed options/iDroid and it's color is a blinking red (to be alert since the game on idroid keeps it in real time). i saw a toggle button but the color changes if keep pressing the button and the color changes only if i'm holding it.

is there a way to toggle the color for the button i press? and if i hit the button again to go to the primary color chosen?

take care and good days to you all!