..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Driver Parallel Lines PAL SLES-53556 D720770D
SLES-53556_D720770D.pnach

Unlocked Framerate, Tested at 50 fps and with progressive scan
Monster Hunter (PAL-M) 
SLES-52707
CRC=6E8BAF03

60fps Beta 

Note:this is one of my favorite titles on ps2, i spent many hours playing it and now i'm spending more creating the patch for 60fps, that's the way it is, this title has been very difficult to hack, unfortunately i can't find a general speed modifier and this game It has a lot of speeds on its own and it's been hard for a rookie hacker like me, but the game looks amazing at 60fps and I want to share my progress with you guys, so we have:
- all the speed in town seems to be ok
- in quest with the player, all that remains is to fix the speed when he stands up from the ground, but it's not a big problem, all the monsters are fine except when they fly
-timer and some environmental things like clouds still double

Update: Cam speed fixed
Enter the Matrix PAL SLES-51203 F1370E83 V1.2
SLES-51203_F1370E83.pnach

Update v1.2 fixed: If you skip some cutscenes in between gameplay, it will sometimes freeze for 40 seconds and still work fine (use fast forward a moment "F4" and you're done). Scenes from the movie can be perfectly skipped.
Dark Chronicle SCES-51190 059E5FAA
SCES-51190_059E5FAA.pnach

Based on the work of Red-tv I have managed to reverse the scenes automatically, now be played without disabling the trick in each scene.

Update: Fixed jump backflip and more precise overall adjustment.
(06-26-2023, 03:10 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Dark Chronicle SCES-51190 059E5FAA BETA, in progress

You can leave the 50fps code enabled and in the cutscene enable the revert to 25fps, when the scene ends disable the 25fps.
Does anyone know how to make the cutscene revert the code automatically?
I sense that it is with the EXXXXXXX but I don't know much more...
Good work my friend, working together with this game, you found speed modifiers, I found framerate code and now we need some help to fix speed in cutscene, someone can help us?
(06-26-2023, 03:29 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Good work my friend, working together with this game, you found speed modifiers, I found framerate code and now we need some help to fix speed in cutscene, someone can help us?
Thanks for your initial tips and helping me understand this a bit better Wink
(06-26-2023, 03:43 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your initial tips and helping me understand this a bit better Wink
Bro I was checking and everything looks right speed, maybe you need to check your EE Cycle Rate and put it at 100℅ no more
(06-26-2023, 06:21 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Bro I was checking and everything looks right speed, maybe you need to check your EE Cycle Rate and put it at 100℅ no more

I always have it at 100% normal speed, if you have noticed something, we may need to look for another code where you have noticed an anomaly or modify the values but from the tests I have done, those would be the correct ones
NONE of these work. /thread
(06-27-2023, 10:11 PM)EmuGamer8099 Wrote: [ -> ]NONE of these work. /thread

If they don't work we don't post them, you may need to activate the "cheats" option which is under "emulation" and then activate the cheat from the "game properties" tab.
I've tried the ones I have posted and they work fine unless otherwise specified so others can supplement it