..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello new member here. Can anyone please give me a 60fps pnach file for castlevania lament of innocence and curse of darkness. Thank you
Correction from my post requesting a 60fps code Castlevania lament of innocence and curse of darkness i mean, thanks again
(08-19-2023, 08:23 AM)R3S Wrote: [ -> ]I've tested this for a couple of hours now and would definitely rate it as playable. Great job!
The NPC accellerated movement in cutscenes and menus is a minor annoyance when the rest of the game runs so smoothly. At least in this game all cutscene dialogue waits for player input and does not auto advance so, even though some animations are too fast you still don't miss out on any thing.
Looking at the cheat file this one seemed like quite a bit of work. Thanks again for the codes. Smile
Your welcome bro, this is the best that I can do for now, those addresses for speed constantly changing of values at cutscenes and normally with solve problems at cutscenes with condicional revert to 30fps but in this case I can't do that
(08-19-2023, 09:46 AM)Manny Wrote: [ -> ]Correction from my post requesting a 60fps code Castlevania lament of innocence and curse of darkness i mean, thanks again

Hi, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness both run at native 60 FPS, so you don't need a patch at all.
(08-19-2023, 09:46 AM)Manny Wrote: [ -> ]Correction from my post requesting a 60fps code Castlevania lament of innocence and curse of darkness i mean, thanks again
Hey bro, I think that those title already run a 60fps
hey everyone! is there a patch for mortal kombat shaolin monks USA?

edit: it seems like the no interlacing patch i was using made the game run at haf the framerate
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone PAL-M SLES-52055 C71A6146
Fixed the fmv. The crc is the same for the ntsc region from what I understand it would be the same. Change SLES-52055 to SLUS-20826
(08-20-2023, 01:05 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone PAL-M SLES-52055 C71A6146
Fixed the fmv. The crc is the same for the ntsc region from what I understand it would be the same. Change SLES-52055 to SLUS-20926

No, it should be changed to SLUS-20826.

SLUS-20826 = Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
SLUS-20926 = Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(08-19-2023, 01:11 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Your welcome bro, this is the best that I can do for now, those addresses for speed constantly changing of values at cutscenes and normally with solve problems at cutscenes with condicional revert to 30fps but in this case I can't do that

Thanks bro
(08-20-2023, 01:16 PM)pgert Wrote: [ -> ]No, it should be changed to SLUS-20826.

SLUS-20826 = Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
SLUS-20926 = Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Thanks for the correction, my collection is almost all PAL, corrected!