..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-07-2023, 09:34 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]Dear PeterDelta, what can you do with Crash of the Titans, it still hangs, I tried your trick, as you described to me with the game G-Force, but here you need something else, on the forum solution I have not found a solution

Hi! Sorry, your message is a bit confusing to me... G-force works fine, right, or have you found an error?. I haven't looked at Crash of the Titans, I think a someone is doing it, if it doesn't resolve I can take a look
(11-06-2023, 10:41 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]In general the case is this, downloaded the patch fps for Crash of the Titans[SLES-54841 ECA6BFC5] from the user CRASHARKI, renamed the region code and CRC under his version and the game simply hangs, the sound goes, the picture hangs, tell me what you can do about it. And here's another thing, could you make 60 fps in Crash of the Titans, just like in Crash Mind Over Mutant, there are perfect 60 frames, I would like the same here, thanks in advance!!!!

Hi, just get the latest PCSX2 nightly version, Crash Tag Team Racing, Crash of the Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant have their corresponding patches for 60/50 FPS in the patches section for the games. (Only for NTSC-U and PAL-M)
hi guys
im looking for the pnach files to plays in 60 fps :

nfs underground 2 slus 210 65

midnight club dub edition remix slus 21355 crc 60A42FF5

Thanks in advance
(11-07-2023, 09:51 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Sorry, your message is a bit confusing to me... G-force works fine, right, or have you found an error?. I haven't looked at Crash of the Titans, I think a someone is doing it, if it doesn't resolve I can take a look

G-force works fine, only the fmv's are sped up but that's not critical, I'm still worried about Crash of the Titans[SLES-54843] (CRC AEFD7D25). it still doesn't work with the 60 fps patch. If you have time, please take a look at it, thanks))))))
(11-07-2023, 10:50 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just get the latest PCSX2 nightly version, Crash Tag Team Racing, Crash of the Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant have their corresponding patches for 60/50 FPS in the patches section for the games. (Only for NTSC-U and PAL-M)
All done as you advised, in the patch section of the game data is not displayed, perhaps I have a different version of the game. I have this version - Crash of the Titans[SLES-54843] (AEFD7D25). If you can port the patch for this version, I will be grateful, or advise who can
Hi guys, perhaps here such questions have been asked, but still, there is a desire to learn how to do it myself frame rate patches, what is needed for this? where to start? programming has never been engaged in, for me it is new, perhaps someone can become a curator? And another question to all forum members, are there any Russian-speaking programmers here? It will be easier to communicate. I use a translator, because of this you may not understand my messages
(11-08-2023, 07:29 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]G-force works fine, only the fmv's are sped up but that's not critical, I'm still worried about Crash of the Titans[SLES-54843] (CRC AEFD7D25). it still doesn't work with the 60 fps patch. If you have time, please take a look at it, thanks))))))

You are right, I ignored the fmv, they are already corrected. thanks to you
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid635395
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the address that unlocks the fps, I have tried it a little and it seems to work fine without anything strange

Code:
Crash of the Titans SLES-54843 AEFD7D25
patch=1,EE,00492588,word,24020000
(11-08-2023, 07:38 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]All done as you advised, in the patch section of the game data is not displayed, perhaps I have a different version of the game. I have this version - Crash of the Titans[SLES-54843] (AEFD7D25). If you can port the patch for this version, I will be grateful, or advise who can

Now I understand, you are playing a different PAL version. I'm on the process to port the Crash of the Titans patches to the Russian and Scandinavian versions (Crash Mind Over Mutant too).

Edit: Done, I've got all the patches converted to the other versions and I've submitted them to PCSX2, soon they'll be added to the patches section, in the meantime you can use these as cheats.

Edit 2: They've already been added and will be included in PCSX2's next update.

Crash of the Titans:
  • SLES-54842 B4B4E877
  • SLES-54843 AEFD7D25

Crash Mind Over Mutant (Were the same for all three PAL versions, but just in case):
  • SLES-55205 0F89A154
  • SLES-55206 0F89A154
(11-08-2023, 07:53 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, perhaps here such questions have been asked, but still, there is a desire to learn how to do it myself frame rate patches, what is needed for this? where to start? programming has never been engaged in, for me it is new, perhaps someone can become a curator? And another question to all forum members, are there any Russian-speaking programmers here? It will be easier to communicate. I use a translator, because of this you may not understand my messages

Tutorial asasega
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid547199
Tutorial Red-Tv
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid615012
Convert .pnachs to other regions
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid290914
(01-11-2017, 07:57 PM)asasega Wrote: [ -> ]Incomplete code(s)

Suikoden V SLUS-21291 0xBCD0B7CD
60 fps
006E8ED8 00000001
206E91A8 00000001
20247664 3C023F00 //speed

Mine doesn't work when entering cutscene or FMV. it will freeze and force me to disable this. Switching to Software rendering can't help either, also combined with skipping FMV doesn't work. Can you fix this?