..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-14-2024, 11:43 PM)Melgibsondied4u Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you so much for sharing these! The PAL-E patches work great on aethersx and have a tremendous effect on animation fluidity. Huge improvement.

Great that you enjoy bro, I would like to ask you for check speed, there is so many things to fix speed, it's a long beautiful game and hope this patch will be finished one day, have fun and enjoy testing
Scaler (PAL-M) SLES-52918 E54D237D
SLES-52918_E54D237D.pnach

Forces progressive scan mode 480p at 60fps. Same speed as 50. 
Possibly it is also valid for the other version PAL SLES-52917, I have not tested that version
Any news on the CoD3 Patch?
can somebody please make a working 60fps code for Fatal Frame 2 SLUS-20766 0x9A51B627 the only one i found makes everything double speed
(02-18-2024, 08:00 PM)ghostwalker92 Wrote: [ -> ]can somebody please make a working 60fps code for Fatal Frame 2  SLUS-20766 0x9A51B627 the only one i found makes everything double speed
Hey bro, the real reason is because this is a hard game to hack, I'm working in NTSC and PAL versions since several months with luck, I hope one day finish
(02-18-2024, 11:25 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bro, the real reason is because this is a hard game to hack, I'm working in NTSC and PAL versions since several months with luck, I hope one day finish

Thanks hope you get it working soon. This game is a survival horror classic and needs to be preserved.
George Of The Jungle (PAL-M) SLES-54975 278B7BEA

SLES-54975_278B7BEA.pnach
Blood Will Tell SLUS-20782 89954774
[attachment=79388]

60 FPS

Note: finally a completed patch of this great 3D action platform, I found global speed by native call, everything run at right speed, fixing:
cam
 Jump
Subtitles
Cutscenes
Any menu

Please enjoy testing and have fun
Hello guys. I decided to join this forum just to simply be able to thank you personally for all the work you're making in this thread.

As I like to play PAL games from my own physical collection that I own in disc, I find myself with the struggle of noticing the difference between 50hz and 60hz, and it's bothersome. Thanks to you guys I can mostly enjoy my PAL discs with 60hz. Mostly.

Keep up the fantastic good work. I know I personally appreciate your work because I know I couldn't do it myself, if someone does it, I make sure to thank them for it. Smile

I will be suscribing to this thread and looking forward to each update.
Hello~

Blood Will Tell ==> japan rom Dororo 60fps code Does anyone have it?