..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2023, 05:00 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]SLES-54841 ECA6BFC5 = Crash of the Titans PAL-M (E,F,G,I,S,Du)
SLES-54842 B4B4E877 = Crash of the Titans PAL-M (E,D,Fi,Nw,Sw)
SLES-54843 AEFD7D25 = Crash of the Titans PAL-R 

Forces progressive scan mode 480p at 60fps, speed the same as in 50

Hi @PeterDelta, I've been testing this cool patch and is unfortunately causing issues, everything seems to work except there are texture issues. You can see them just by navigating the episodes on the main menu, some level icons and some voodoo dolls have weird artifacts, there may be more on the levels etc. After a little research, I figured out it was this line causing trouble:

patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,01E0 

But I couldn't find a good value that didn't cause more texture issue (or get a good screen scale). Please, check it out whenever you can. I specifically tested SLES-54841 ECA6BFC5.
(11-26-2023, 07:04 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @PeterDelta, I've been testing this cool patch and is unfortunately causing issues, everything seems to work except there are texture issues. You can see them just by navigating the episodes on the main menu, some level icons and some voodoo dolls have weird artifacts, there may be more on the levels etc. After a little research, I figured out it was this line causing trouble:

patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,01E0 

But I couldn't find a good value that didn't cause more texture issue (or get a good screen scale). Please, check it out whenever you can. I specifically tested SLES-54841 ECA6BFC5.

Hi mate, add 0000 "patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,000001E0" I will test later.
Edit: I started the game from 0 to the second level and I haven't noticed any strange textures or problems with the menu, can you post a screenshot or savegame? I enabled all 3 patches

@Khi I have a Ryzen 5600h without dedicated graphics and it works without a problem, in case it serves as a reference for updating the PC.
(11-26-2023, 09:01 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mate, add 0000 "patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,000001E0" I will test later.
Edit: I started the game from 0 to the second level and I haven't noticed any strange textures or problems with the menu, can you post a screenshot or savegame? I enabled all 3 patches

@Khi I have a Ryzen 5600h without dedicated graphics and it works without a problem, in case it serves as a reference for updating the PC.

This " patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,000001E0" didn't change anything. I added a 100% savegame and a couple of screenshots to show what I mean.
(11-26-2023, 10:37 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]This " patch=1,EE,11BD8250,extended,000001E0" didn't change anything. I added a 100% savegame and a couple of screenshots to show what I mean.

I noticed that black line that appeared when I passed the first screen but I thought it would be the typical graphical scaling error of the emulator but I see that it is not like that, thanks!
This is the best solution, eliminate that line that causes problems and change the value 3C060050 to 3C060052

Post update: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid637729
(11-27-2023, 12:01 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that black line that appeared when I passed the first screen but I thought it would be the typical graphical scaling error of the emulator but I see that it is not like that, thanks!
This is the best solution, eliminate that line that causes problems and change the value 3C060050 to 3C060052

Post update: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid637729

It's almost perfect but not quite there yet. There's no more graphical glitches (Great), but it's like the screen is a few pixels off. Maybe you can find some value to center the picture the way it is normally. I added a couple of screenshots showcasing it. The one with the black line at the bottom has the patch applied (Episode 1), the other one is what it should look like (Episode 2). Hope these help.
(11-27-2023, 12:07 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost perfect but not quite there yet. There's no more graphical glitches (Great), but it's like the screen is a few pixels off. Maybe you can find some value to center the picture the way it is normally. I added a couple of screenshots showcasing it. The one with the black line at the bottom has the patch applied (Episode 1), the other one is what it should look like (Episode 2). Hope these help.

I know, the only thing missing is to lower the image those few pixels so that it is centered. I'm working on it, the good thing is that I know where to look, the bad thing is that there are many address to try.
(11-23-2023, 01:55 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]@KMI: It's not a bother, if you finish it, let me know or if you find another error please, so we'll leave it finished.

Tbh i only know like a 5% of what all of this is about, unlike all of you that know how to make patches, i hope one day i have the time to learn, but i will let you know if i find any error, is the only thing that i can do for now sadly. I will try someday if i can fix an error in any patch if i feel with courage.
Alone in the Dark (PAL-M) SLES-55207 68FC3CF9
Forces progressive scan and run at 60 fps. Runs with normal speed
SLES-55207_68FC3CF9.pnach

Jumanji (PAL-M) SLES-54382 0CA21A7F
SLES-54382_0CA21A7F.pnach

Jumanji (PAL-M) SLES-54427 72A2D46E
SLES-54427_72A2D46E.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps on dash
Updated codes v2 NOV 2023
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF
[/b]

+NTSC, 60hz - 60fps (* Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) has bug
+Widescreen partial updated codes
+language unlock for Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe)
+clean image "less blurry" for Hades series
+unlock all characters for vs gameplays

Codes updated to v2, sadly for Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) NTSC and 60fps has bug (character cannot connect combo hits) so leave in .pnach code notes for people want to test \ debug.

Also a code for enable a early USA build  Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) parameter enable ATARI logo and Intro designed for USA release (USA releases never happend)

!!warning codes share parameters with memory card saves so if you have previusly a save all character code will not work, game takes settings from memory, so create a backup copy saves before test for security!!!
check blog or code list online for video gameplay

For updated codes some fixes corrections check "PS2 Improvements code, patch list"
Edit corrected tagged and updated  (bug only with main-seiya character in sanctuary europe version) codes here already updated Rolleyes
Do you have 60 fps patches for FFX International and FFXII IZJS?