..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looney Tunes Back in Action (PAL-M) SLES-51794 26F6F521
SLES-51794_26F6F521.pnach

In principle it is only valid for the pal version which is the one I have, it may not be valid for the ntsc version.
Cutscenes run at 25fps and gameplay at 50 to avoid bugs and audio dropouts. Thanks to CRASHARKI for his contribution Smile.

Update: It seems to work fine in 50fps gameplay cutscenes, I leave the last two lines disabled in case I get into trouble at any point, they are for inverting these cutscenes.
UPDATE 2023 check PS2 Improvements code, patch list for newest updated codes for saint seiya series
leve old codes here for legacy
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC[b]
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF

**updated all codes***
+All in NTSC 60hz Video mode
+All with 60 fps unlock
+optional codes for Hades versions changed the framebufer config for less blurry image in emulators (disable if you have problems on original hardware or consoles)
+ Optional Convert hades (Japan) version hades to multilanguage 4 langs version (enabled)
+ Optional Convert hades (Europe) version to japanese (intro still play genereic song for europe region)

-clean and update some codes, in Europe Ver. still i have not turn off french voiceover autoboot (still you can go options and change to japanese voiceovers);
notes: in game files have additional intro tagged JP but is duplicate file.
[s]**pending next weekend codes i have for HADES saga for japan and europe versions (it need some code cleaning).
cleaned and tested.

Finally managed to fix tlb misses (wrong code errors) i have months ago, for hades (japan) the code for use the multilanguge setting, (disabled in game code) , functions related to fps unlock enabled for clean call in game code[/b][/b][/s]
(08-08-2023, 02:48 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
gametitle=Looney Tunes Back in Action SLES-51794 26F6F521

[50FPS]
patch=1,EE,00373978,word,00000001 //00000002
patch=1,EE,E0010000,extended,002CECBC
patch=1,EE,20373978,extended,00000002

In principle it is only valid for the pal version which is the one I have, it may not be valid for the ntsc version

The video cutscene after catching the first monkey still has the uncap issue Sad
(08-08-2023, 12:01 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]The video cutscene after catching the first monkey still has the uncap issue Sad

True, I did not test it well because it was too late, it is already corrected, it should not hang in scenes anymore
(08-08-2023, 01:25 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]True, I did not test it well because it was too late, it is already corrected, it should not hang in scenes anymore

Unfortunately, the new version seems to have even more issues than the previous one, the game goes back to 25 fps constantly, like whenever a menu shows up or during the in-game cutscenes, and when I first entered the studio and the chase scene played, the audio was cut and no music played.
(08-08-2023, 08:41 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C

+Europe version unlock NTSC mode (native code) same sync speed as NTSC japanese counterpart
+Europe and Japan version unlock fps to 60 in gamecode

-clean and update some codes, in Europe Ver. still i have not turn off french voiceover autoboot (still you can go options and change to japanese voiceovers);
notes: in game files have additional intro tagged JP but is duplicate file.
**pending next weekend codes i have for HADES saga for japan and europe versions (it need some code cleaning).
Hey bro, is good to see you back on this thread
(08-08-2023, 02:59 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, the new version seems to have even more issues than the previous one, the game goes back to 25 fps constantly, like whenever a menu shows up or during the in-game cutscenes, and when I first entered the studio and the chase scene played, the audio was cut and no music played.

I've been testing it and it works fine, the important thing is to have the gameplay at 50 fps, in this game it crashes if it stays in the cinematics and fmv, it is true that it affects the pause menu and drops to 25fps but in the gameplay at least what i see is perfect. Where exactly is the audio cut off for review? I don't know if you can send me a savestate...
(08-08-2023, 05:32 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]I've been testing it and it works fine, the important thing is to have the gameplay at 50 fps, in this game it crashes if it stays in the cinematics and fmv, it is true that it affects the pause menu and drops to 25fps but in the gameplay at least what i see is perfect. Where exactly is the audio cut off for review? I don't know if you can send me a savestate...

I tested it and it is less problematic without Overclocking. But when you start playing with Bugs at the beginning of the game, his dialogue is cut short, and when you hit the mailbox and the other character can't come their dialogues are cut short too
(08-08-2023, 06:12 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]I tested it and it is less problematic without Overclocking. But when you start playing with Bugs at the beginning of the game, his dialogue is cut short, and when you hit the mailbox and the other character can't come their dialogues are cut short too

Ok, I changed it the other way around. It's curious, the first time it didn't give me any errors, but the second time I went with Bugs to Lucas (this time he cut off the audio as you said) because he didn't do the value change right. With this modification it was fine even with 130% overclocking. I will continue testing, thanks for letting me know Smile
(08-09-2023, 02:08 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I changed it the other way around. It's curious, the first time it didn't give me any errors, but the second time I went with Bugs to Lucas (this time he cut off the audio as you said) because he didn't do the value change right. With this modification it was fine even with 130% overclocking. I will continue testing, thanks for letting me know Smile

Just so you know, I just tested the game without patches and Bugs' dialogue is still cut, so it wasn't a patch issue

Edit: Maybe this helps you with the testing. I found a debug menu code and ported it to the PAL version, it includes some neat stuff like playing any cutscene in the game etc:

Code:
gametitle=Looney Tunes Back in Action SLES-51794 26F6F521

[Debug Menu]
comment=Replace the pause menu with a debug menu.
patch=1,EE,202D21A8,word,00000000