..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Request

Someone could make a/convert the 60 fps patch for the European version of Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant?
7 Blades
If anyone's interested...

Everything is double speed

7 Blades SLPM-65008 0xC4DD197F

60 fps
patch=1,EE,2047A634,extended,00000001

Only tried the most common values to find the speedmods, but had no luck so far...
so only request
proggresive patch of
Resident Evil Code Veronica - SLES-50306 (EN, DE, FR, ES)
for french, german and spanish's users
REQUEST

I can't seem to find 60fps patch for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Non-Subsistence version) for PAL region (CRC: 086273D2). I would really appreciate if someone could upload this one Smile
Can you make a 60 fps patch for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?

SLUS-21325
CRC: B38CC628
Making a request for "The Warriors"

SLUS-21215
CRC: B99A75DE
(01-08-2023, 05:08 AM)nikkmann Wrote: [ -> ]I see you've been doing god's work getting 60 fps patches up. Any chance of doing one for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3? Lots of DBZ fans still play it, especially because there's a big modding community around it.
There's an incomplete one from 5 or 6 years ago that could probably help. Has issues of just doubling the speed of most stuff in the game except for melee combat: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid549449

the thing many games developed by japanese studios  sync 3d engine with fps, unlock it or uncapp and engine will desync or speed up because game was programed and sync to 30fps gameplay; .. but i take challenge for couple take off days from work if something can be done in this type of games, find registers who uncapp gameplay 3d, also debug partially hundred registers and functions manage the 3d gameplay logic engine and here a test : (enable youtube 720p50fps option)

looks fine but still need lot of check hundred functions - registers (almost 1000 registers with float point operations), i used the PAL version have couple know functions and other "things" the USA/JAPAN versin still missing some speed correction registers (hard to find) , in  couple days i going to share code for people test or continue debugging functions .

@ jonaand: check github already upload a code for resident evil code veronica x PAL > NTSC (Des-PAL-ettized) and  progressive scan mode 640x480; fmv are 25fps and low resolution.
thanks so much for progressive patch for resident evil code veronica pal

my another request is
progressive patch for
silent hill 4 the room SLES-52445
thanks
I have a few requests for 60fps codes.
Any chance for 
Transformers: The Game SLUS-21602 CRC 200DB176
Spider-man friend or foe SLUS-21600 CRC F52477F7
superman returns SLUS-21434 CRC E1BF5DCA
Mainly just transformers and superman returns if possible, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Hello. I am requesting 60 fps codes for Goldeneye Rogue Agent, and Harry Potter 2-6.

I would like fixes with current codes such as James Bond Everything or Nothing, Quantum of Solace 007 (Crash after stealth kill) , Okami (Wall Jump Bug), Matrix Path of Neo (Crash in elevator second level and maybe menu bug), Manhunt 1 and 2, and Dragon Quest 5 and maybe Dragon Quest 8 (Too fast animations).

Not sure whether From Russia With Love (gamecube version is 30 fps) and Sakura Wars So Long My Love are in 60 fps.