..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, happy new year.

I have a question. I try the pnach for True Crime Streets of L.A and it don't work. PCSX2 is ok, code activated but I cannot notice any change.

I also try True Crime New York City and it's work, no problem.

So, I don't know what is the problem, maybe my version, PAL no Platinum.

Can you confirm than the code work please?
(01-01-2024, 05:10 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl) SLES_548.15;1, Game CRC = 8AE9536D
[Unlock FPSs (fmv sync 25)], [Force widescreen - bypass BIOS]
-NTSC60hz\60fps + progressive scan posible but fmv is pal only = crash on play, need reemplacenmet fmv files, or other workaround some day....

Hello!!! Could you port your patch for the Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night SLES-54816 CRC=C95F0198 version? Thanks in advance))) Tried this patch for my region, hangs intentionally when loading on the Spyro icon.
(11-23-2023, 01:55 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]@KMI: It's not a bother, if you finish it, let me know or if you find another error please, so we'll leave it finished.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[50 FPS]
patch=1,EE,20343668,extended,00000002
patch=1,EE,E0010001,extended,002DA2D8
patch=1,EE,20343668,extended,00000001

Fixed FMV

Recently tested the game Animaniacs - The Great Edgar Hunt SLES-52729 CRC=6D65E965. The initial video goes at normal speed, but for some reason the videos in the minigames are sped up, it's a small thing, but could you fix it? Thank you in advance!!!
(12-17-2023, 05:01 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]These days I will test them more thoroughly, in the PAL version I put one that does nothing here and that way I will check if it is necessary or not.

Edit: this is correct, you will notice that the objects you collect spin a little faster but the general speed of the game is correct so it does not affect the gameplay

Hello, I tested the Madagascar NTSC-U Patch by playing the entire game from beginning to end.
Thank you my friend for sharing the patch, it worked very well from start to finish, it greatly improved the experience.
I would just like to report that in the second level of the game, when picking up the second card to unlock Marty's power, the game freezes with the 60fps patch activated, so only in this part it is necessary to deactivate the 60fps patch only at that moment, the rest of the entire game worked perfectly. Thanky you so much!
(01-02-2023, 07:19 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE 2023 AUGUST
-change code to patcher (testing) for iso patch let me know if works OK
check Ps2 Progressive scan custom code list for patcher

frohes neues Jah!!!
Deus Ex (German) SLES-50805) Game CRC = 0x3AC738AA,
iso sha-1 bccf3e340ceb5194c292d05217158ba60b4a929

+Port 60fps from usa
+call native ntsc video mode register for 59.9fps (Des-Pal-lettized)
-FMV missing subtitles (missing some register for fmv size correction)
-heavy on ps2 gpu framedrops can happen (use EE cyclerate for better fps at risk of bugs / crash)

day off and have some codes for this game.

I just registered to this forum to thank you for your effort on the PAL version of Deus Ex on PS2!
The last time I played this game was in november 2022 and since then I played a lot of great 60-fps-console-games (like Mass Effect Legendary), so Deus Ex was nearly unplayable to go on with 25 fps. When you get used to a proper framerate, you don't want to go back to jaggy movement.
-> Your cheat codes just came perfectly in time Smile
I only use the two cheatcodes for fps unlock (=50 fps) and it seems everything is working fine, the subtitles are displayed correctly (at least in the intro).

I'm playing using AetherSX2 on MacOS with EE cyclerate set to 300 % and it runs perfectly smooth.
With your patchcodes this is by far the best version of Deus Ex available.
It's amazing how much love went into the PS2-port to make it perfectly playable with a controller and it's a shame that they didn't use this control scheme as a base for Invisible War.
The PS2-version of Deus Ex proves that it is not necessary to simplify the controls or game mechanics for a good experience.

Thank you for patching all those games, which greatly improves the playability!
@Krendel fixed
(12-06-2023, 11:23 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am interested in the game Animaniacs - The Great Edgar Hunt [SLES-52729] CRC=25D9AB08. Could you please tell me how you got the value for fmv - patch=1,EE,E0010001,extended,002DA2D8. For some reason my debugger is giving me the wrong address. In general, I would like to patch the game with PS2 patch engine, and I need a different value of fmv, without letters at the beginning, because it does not read them. If you have time, see what you can do about it. I hope the translator translated everything correctly and you understood my point)))

Code:
[50 FPS]
patch=1,EE,00343668,extended,00000001
patch=1,EE,E0010000,extended,002DCE80
patch=1,EE,00343668,extended,00000002

@SoloBackup I have already corrected it, since the game only crashes at this point I do not want to add a conditional. I lowered the speed value a little and it was solved. The PAL version does not pass this. thanks for the note Wink
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid638454
(01-02-2024, 11:20 PM)Krendel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!!! Could you port your patch for the Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night SLES-54816 CRC=C95F0198 version? Thanks in advance))) Tried this patch for my region, hangs intentionally when loading on the Spyro icon.
it means executable differs from europe version = crash., for russian edition same for europe the videos will crash because the are in PAL mode 25fps when NTSC values are called audio desync and crash (so ntsc code not included) need fmv convertion and reemplacement or custom misp assembly code ( take time) and only will work for PCSX2-qt.
(01-03-2024, 12:12 PM)hiTCH-HiKER Wrote: [ -> ]I just registered to this forum to thank you for your effort on the PAL version of Deus Ex on PS2!
The last time I played this game was in november 2022 and since then I played a lot of great 60-fps-console-games (like Mass Effect Legendary), so Deus Ex was nearly unplayable to go on with 25 fps. When you get used to a proper framerate, you don't want to go back to jaggy movement.
-> Your cheat codes just came perfectly in time Smile
I only use the two cheatcodes for fps unlock (=50 fps) and it seems everything is working fine, the subtitles are displayed correctly (at least in the intro).

I'm playing using AetherSX2 on MacOS with EE cyclerate set to 300 % and it runs perfectly smooth.
With your patchcodes this is by far the best version of Deus Ex available.
It's amazing how much love went into the PS2-port to make it perfectly playable with a controller and it's a shame that they didn't use this control scheme as a base for Invisible War.
The PS2-version of Deus Ex proves that it is not necessary to simplify the controls or game mechanics for a good experience.

Thank you for patching all those games, which greatly improves the playability!

good you enjoy it,  the reference quotye code already is old, you can check updates in my signature list
[attachment=79051]
Forgive me, I didn't see the game's sub-menu.
The 60 FPS patch for True Crime Streets of L.A is not activated by default, I had to activate manually. But I confirm than the pnach is fully correct, I apologize.
Thank you for all the job, very appreciate!
Update fix

The Sims 2 - Castaway (PAL-M) 

SLES-54903
E7692E0B

50FPS

Note: added most accuracy revert to any menu