..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-09-2023, 11:50 AM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, I just tested the game without patches and Bugs' dialogue is still cut, so it wasn't a patch issue

Edit: Maybe this helps you with the testing. I found a debug menu code and ported it to the PAL version, it includes some neat stuff like playing any cutscene in the game etc:

Code:
gametitle=Looney Tunes Back in Action SLES-51794 26F6F521

[Debug Menu]
comment=Replace the pause menu with a debug menu.
patch=1,EE,202D21A8,word,00000000

That helped me find this address 003673F0, changing it for 002F64C8. Scenes in the debugger menu and in-game change well to avoid bugs. The game and the pause menu are at 50 fps. Unfortunately, cutscenes made with the game engine cut out the audio, so for now the safest option is to keep the address 002F64C8 as published. I have several ideas to correct it.

Edit: Corrected, I think that with these changes you can enjoy without errors from what I have tested. https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid635596
Hi Guys! Well I decided to make a new list with most updated and older hacks, first I gonna put on list those titles off list, this is a long work to do, so a gonna do it slowly but one day it'll be finished, I doing this for make a easy found and to avoid developers repeat hacks and wasting time and first place because we deserve a updated list.

Link down below
Run Like Hell - Hunt or Be Hunted
SLUS-20037
CRC=F802A575

60fps

Update: traverse fixed, still need more testing but now it's more enjoyable

Combat mode still double speed but I think that can fix
(08-08-2023, 03:07 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bro, is good to see you back on this thread

Thanks, my new job take all time but i have some free time for look here, seem have some new codes, i have a bunch codes too for clean or needed fixes, with speedup issues; seems you manage to find adresses for correct some games going take a look in my free time in weekends (example ntsc and progressive scan mode for death by degress PAL), keep going, see you later.
(08-09-2023, 06:11 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys! Well I decided to make a new list with most updated and older hacks, first I gonna put on list those titles off list, this is a long work to do, so a gonna do it slowly but one day it'll be finished, I doing this for make a easy found and to avoid developers  repeat hacks and wasting time and first place because we deserve a updated list.

Link down below

Hi there,

Just when you put together the new list, I started creating an automated system to manage these codes. It's on gitlab: /ThomasHastings/playstation-60-fps-cheats

Since CRC's were not always linked with the codes themselves, I figured it's easier for the user to let the emulator create the CRC.pnach files, since importing basic txts is relatively straightforward.

Let me know guys if this can be improved.
(08-10-2023, 12:49 PM)thastings Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Just when you put together the new list, I started creating an automated system to manage these codes. It's on gitlab: /ThomasHastings/playstation-60-fps-cheats

Since CRC's were not always linked with the codes themselves, I figured it's easier for the user to let the emulator create the CRC.pnach files, since importing basic txts is relatively straightforward.

Let me know guys if this can be improved.
Hey bro, this is a great idea but I can't give you a answer, developers can give you answer about this project
Hi, could someone please look into these two? These codes work well in-game, but the uncap affects FMVs and they break and crash. Also, they work for both regions, but if I had to choose one, I'd prefer to have working codes for the PAL versions.

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning SLUS-21372 0xD03D4C77 / SLES-54359 0x0EE5646B
60 fps
201211B4 28420001

The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night SLUS-21607 0xB80CE8EC / SLES-54815 0x8AE9536D
60 fps
20124360 28420001

Edit: I fixed the FMVs issue, here are the patches: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid635758
(07-28-2023, 07:54 AM)R3S Wrote: [ -> ]Joined to say thanks to everyone supplying 60fps codes. I've been revisiting some ps2 favourites recently and running them in high resolution and 60fps has been a treat!

I have some suggestions/wishes for games that would benefit greatly from patches if some of you are looking for games to work on:
Kya Dark Lineage NTSC - Underrated PS2 exlusive 3d platformer
Magna Carta Tears of Blood NTSC - PS2 exlusive action rpg
No One Lives Forever NTSC - Available on PC as well but does not support controller there, plus PS2 version has exlusive levels
Arc the Lad End of Darkness NTSC - PS2 exclusive action rpg
Request

Magna Carta - Tears of Blood
SLUS-21221
CRC=C0AC5781

60fps

Note: everything looks great, I was checking FMVs, cutscenes, battle and environment, well lucky me with this game but you continue testing and let me know anything about it. Enjoy and have fun
(08-11-2023, 05:21 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Request

Magna Carta - Tears of Blood
SLUS-21221
CRC=C0AC5781

60fps

Note: everything looks great, I was checking FMVs, cutscenes, battle and environment, well lucky me with this game but you continue testing and let me know anything about it. Enjoy and have fun

Wow! Thank you so much for finding the code. I just played for two hours and didn't have any issues. It's amazing how 60fps really cleans up this game's graphics that were otherwise hidden under blurry 30fps. Hopefully more people check this game out now, it really is a hidden PS2 gem.
I know what I'll be playing this weekend! Biggrin
(08-08-2023, 02:48 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
gametitle=Looney Tunes Back in Action SLES-51794 26F6F521

[50FPS]
patch=1,EE,00373978,word,00000002
patch=1,EE,E0010001,extended,003673F0
patch=1,EE,20373978,extended,00000001
patch=1,EE,E0010002,extended,003190E0
patch=1,EE,20373978,extended,00000002

In principle it is only valid for the pal version which is the one I have, it may not be valid for the ntsc version.
Cutscenes run at 25fps and gameplay at 50 to avoid bugs and audio dropouts. Thanks to CRASHARKI for his contribution Smile

When I tested it, the game still has audio dropouts WITHOUT the 50 FPS patch, I don't think it's a patch issue. I also tested the patch without the last two lines of code and everything seems to work just as well as without patch but with in-game cutscenes also at 50 FPS. What PCSX2 version are you using for testing? I'm using the last nightly build (1.7.4905)