..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Judge Dredd - Dredd vs. Death (PAL-M) SLES-51649 6E900957
SLES-51649_6E900957.pnach

Unlocked at 50/60FPS
Manhunt 2 (PAL-M) SLES-54819 887AD3A0
SLES-54819_887AD3A0.pnach

Unlocked at 50FPS
(07-14-2023, 06:30 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Manhunt 2 PAL SLES-54819 887AD3A0
Unlocked at 50FPS
--------------------------------------------------------
Update v1.1 Dragon quest VIII PAL. Fixed almost everything, intro, camera speed, monsters, animals, wind... what remains is almost negligible. This is how the XI should have come out xD
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid634373

is there some tutorial on how you do these? or of some guidance of video to follow of how you do this process? as i wish to contribute by providing codes to some 60 fps games that are m i have here on the disc.
(07-14-2023, 11:17 PM)dragonjon99 Wrote: [ -> ]is there some tutorial on how you do these? or of some guidance of video to follow of how you do this process? as i wish to contribute by providing codes to some 60 fps games that are m i have here on the disc.

Clear! on page 3 by asasega and on page 62 by red-tv. It just requires patience and observation. Even so, I have several that I cannot find the unlocking of fps and in those that I have found it, I lack speed modifiers, good luck!
Codename - Kids Next Door - Operation - V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E. PAL SLES-53812 A38C6B77
SLES-53812_A38C6B77.pnach

Unlocked at 50FPS
Monster Hunter 2 (Japan)
SLPM-66280
CRC=2F0E94A1

60fps beta

Note: well, like Monster Hunter 1, this one is hard to hack too, but a love Monster Hunter Games and is a pleasure to make a 60fps patch, this one only was released in Japan, so is fully japanese but there is a patch made by Burango with most important information translate in english, just download MHDOS alternative.ppf archive down below and patch your game with PPF-O-Matic software. Ok, here we are:

- main character all speed fixed except gravity, falldown twice fast, there is 2 speed for combat, 1 for running, 4 for climbing (it´s so crazy 4 speed codes just for climb lol), 1 for gathering in quest, 2 for walk and run in town.
- ncp in town fixed, npc in quest all fixed except flying big monsters, fly double speed
- timer still double speed
- environmental things like clouds, rain, daylight-night transition in town and quest still double speed

Update : Cam speed fixed

plus cheats added to make your test easy:
- 30fps for checking speed
- Max  and infinite Health
- Infinite stamina (energy)
- Pychoserum (always show monster location on map)
- Stop timer in quest
- Infinite Money

enjoy and have fun testing this patch
(07-14-2023, 11:17 PM)dragonjon99 Wrote: [ -> ]is there some tutorial on how you do these? or of some guidance of video to follow of how you do this process? as i wish to contribute by providing codes to some 60 fps games that are m i have here on the disc.
You will need Cheat Engine but before you need to configure

Just do this:

Download latest emurpm.lua and emurpm.frm

from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10x7XA3F...share_link
Put them into your CE's autorun folder.
Boot CE and open PCSX2's process from process list.
Open "Emulator Memory" > "Set Base Address" from CE's toolbar.
Enter [eemem] into the top left text box.
Enter 0x02000000 into "Size of Memory".
Click "(Re)Set address" (or press Enter key).
(07-15-2023, 03:58 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]You will need Cheat Engine but before you need to configure

Just do this:

Download latest emurpm.lua and emurpm.frm

from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10x7XA3F...share_link
Put them into your CE's autorun folder.
Boot CE and open PCSX2's process from process list.
Open "Emulator Memory" > "Set Base Address" from CE's toolbar.
Enter [eemem] into the top left text box.
Enter 0x02000000 into "Size of Memory".
Click "(Re)Set address" (or press Enter key).

I think imma need a video for this. already stuck on step 3  Biggrin
Sonic Unleashed (PAL-M) SLES-55380 8C913264
SLES-55380_8C913264.pnach

Progressive scan mode and FPS unlocked
Sonic Heroes (PAL-M) SLES-51950 B7CF071A
SLES-51950_B7CF071A.pnach

Progressive scan mode and FPS unlocked