..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-30-2023, 10:00 PM)mystykal78 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't XGRA supposed to be the 4th game of the franchise with XG3 being part of the original saga of XG games since the N64 era that worked completely different from the reboot? I remember people used to critcize the game beacuse of the fact that bike handling was way easier, the sense of speed wasn't there most of the times, there is a weapon in the game that you get early game which destroys everything in it's path which made the mechanic of weapon upgrading from XG3 Pointless, and the game also takes place in a parallel world closer to our times(2080, still far away but much closer than something like XG3 which took place in the 23rd century and above) and gave much more of a dystopian future type of feeling. That's why i didn't use that code, i saw it but i got kinda confused and thought it was XG3, especially since the game was never called XG4 or anything like that, just XGRA: extreme g racing association.
i'm not trying to discredit your hard work or anything, i was just asking if you could clarify that?

thanks

I didn't fully understand your message until I realized that I made a mistake in the title, I put XG3 but it really is XGRA, as you see the code and crc I put it correctly, I just copied the name wrong. I have corrected the name, the rest is fine. https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid638142 
The XG3, at least in PAL, seems to run at 50 fps and as for your question, I have no idea. Sorry for the confusion

XGRA - Extreme G Racing Association (PAL-M) SLES-51636 9D395452
SLES-51636_9D395452.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps.

@Jomida Thanks, enjoy!
Hi guys,

I am working on the complete texture remake of the NHL 2K7 and would like to kindly ask for help with 60fps code/cheat.

The game is switching from 60 fps (for gameplay) and 30 fps (for off-play, replays).
It would be fantastic if we could force the game with a cheat to stay at 60 fps for everything.

I know these things are not easy to do and require skill and experience, so if some good soul here would be so nice and help me with that, I would offer some reasonable donation for this hard work.

Thank you very much in advance.

It's the NHL 2K7 (US version)  SLUS-21425
(12-01-2023, 12:06 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't fully understand your message until I realized that I made a mistake in the title, I put XG3 but it really is XGRA, as you see the code and crc I put it correctly, I just copied the name wrong. I have corrected the name, the rest is fine. https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid638142 
The XG3, at least in PAL, seems to run at 50 fps and as for your question, I have no idea. Sorry for the confusion

XGRA - Extreme G Racing Association PAL-M SLES-51636 9D395452
Unlocked at 50 fps.

@Jomida Thanks, enjoy!

Hey dude, i've been trying to get your 60FPS cheat for XGRA to work but unfortunately, i've been having some problems.
The game seems to run 60FPS just fine throughout the entirety of the Invitation class grand prix, but as soon as you get to subsonic class, ever since the first grand prix where you can actually use weapons(can't do it in the tutorial/invitation grand prix), as soon as it says "weapons online" and the lock on aiming system activates, the FPS immediately cap back to 30FPS, and it stays like that for the rest of the game.
Another problem i've been facing is screen tearing, the game has a similar problem of screen tearing to when vsync isn't activated, appearing and disappearing for some seconds, only that i've tried enabling and disabling vsync, switching EE from 130% to say something like 180 or 300% or trying normal speed(since vsync doesn't work without 100% speed), enabling or disabling full screen mode and even enabling vsync from nvcp settings, but the problem is still there, it doesn't matter what setting i choose(and yes, i tried messing with both global and per-game settings), and i have a 60hz asus 1920x1080 display. It's like no matter what i do, the engine of the game itself is coded in a weird way that it can't handle 60FPS and it wants to switch automatically back to 30FPS, which is weird cause the game was clearly intended for 60FPS as seen with gamecube and xbox, i'm not confident there's a fix to this, but i was asking if you could see if you also experience the same problems and perhaps give a look into it? Thank you very much.
(12-01-2023, 12:19 PM)mystykal78 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey dude, i've been trying to get your 60FPS cheat for XGRA to work but unfortunately, i've been having some problems.
The game seems to run 60FPS just fine throughout the entirety of the Invitation class grand prix, but as soon as you get to subsonic class, ever since the first grand prix where you can actually use weapons(can't do it in the tutorial/invitation grand prix), as soon as it says "weapons online" and the lock on aiming system activates, the FPS immediately cap back to 30FPS, and it stays like that for the rest of the game.
Another problem i've been facing is screen tearing, the game has a similar problem of screen tearing to when vsync isn't activated,  appearing and disappearing for some seconds, only that i've tried enabling and disabling vsync, switching EE from 130% to say something like 180 or 300% or trying normal speed(since vsync doesn't work without 100% speed), enabling or disabling full screen mode and even enabling vsync from nvcp settings, but the problem is still there, it doesn't matter what setting i choose(and yes, i tried messing with both global and per-game settings), and i have a 60hz asus 1920x1080 display. It's like no matter what i do, the engine of the game itself is coded in a weird way that it can't handle 60FPS and it wants to switch automatically back to 30FPS, which is weird cause the game was clearly intended for 60FPS as seen with gamecube and xbox, i'm not confident there's a fix to this, but i was asking if you could see if you also experience the same problems and perhaps give a look into it? Thank you very much.

The complicated part is unlocking the fps, these are just the finishing touches. Change the last two lines to this:

Code:
patch=1,EE,E0010000,extended,01FFE32C
patch=1,EE,202052C4,extended,00000000
I have already corrected it in the posts. See if the vsync thing is resolved, if it does the same thing as with the patch disabled it's a matter of the emulator. Requires further testing
request 50/60fps code for

Curse The Eye of Isis - SLES 51934
Curse - The Eye of Isis (PAL-M) SLES-51934 7100A15F
SLES-51934_7100A15F.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps
(11-29-2023, 12:19 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated codes v2 NOV 2023
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF
[/b]

+NTSC, 60hz - 60fps (* Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) has bug
+Widescreen partial updated codes
+language unlock for Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe)
+clean image "less blurry" for Hades series
+unlock all characters for vs gameplays

Codes updated to v2, sadly for Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) NTSC and 60fps has bug (character cannot connect combo hits) so leave in .pnach code notes for people want to test \ debug.

Also a code for enable a early USA build  Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) parameter enable ATARI logo and Intro designed for USA release (USA releases never happend)

!!warning codes share parameters with memory card saves so if you have previusly a save all character code will not work, game takes settings from memory, so create a backup copy saves before test for security!!!
check blog or code list online for video gameplay

Thanks for this updated patch!, being able to play the japanese version with its original soundtracks but translated is just wonderful, i think it might be the best way to play Saint Seiya The Hades at the momment, excellent job and i hope you can make the patch even better in a future  Biggrin

On another topic i have some questions that i want make you, i tried both versions of hades and i don't have all characters unlocked, i still have my save in the eu version so is logical that it doesn't work, but i don't have any save for the japan version and still nothing, so here is my question, do i need to delete any saint seiya related save (of any region) to make the all chars patch work for any version (eu/japan)? If you have the solution please let me know, thanks in advance! (this question applies to sanctuary too).

I also want to ask you if you are planing to unlock the languages for the sanctuary (japan version) too like you did with hades? In that version the combos work perfectly and of course has the beautiful original soundtracks.

And my last questions is if do you know if there is any configuration to remove the "ghosting" of the charcters models for the hades game (both eu/japan?

Thats all i have to say, keep it up with the good work  Happy
(12-02-2023, 09:01 PM)KMI Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this updated patch!, being able to play the japanese version with its original soundtracks but translated is just wonderful, i think it might be the best way to play Saint Seiya The Hades at the momment, excellent job and i hope you can make the patch even better in a future  Biggrin

On another topic i have some questions that i want make you, i tried both versions of hades and i don't have all characters unlocked, i still have my save in the eu version so is logical that it doesn't work, but i don't have any save for the japan version and still nothing, so here is my question, do i need to delete any saint seiya related save (of any region) to make the all chars patch work for any version (eu/japan)? If you have the solution please let me know, thanks in advance! (this question applies to sanctuary too).

I also want to ask you if you are planing to unlock the languages for the sanctuary (japan version) too like you did with hades? In that version the combos work perfectly and of course has the beautiful original soundtracks.

And my last questions is if do you know if there is any configuration to remove the "ghosting" of the charcters models for the hades game (both eu/japan?

Thats all i have to say, keep it up with the good work  Happy
check withow load any memory card, should work, if not let me know, for saint seiya sanctuary (japan) is possible to translate but i missing the .elf adress table linked to AFS, when i edit AFS for missing translated files, elf have a unknow table adress realted AFS is not updated so crash or  errors happen (because adress table) --deduction; till elf table related to afs is found nothing can be done; about blur is more related to 3d engine same unknow functions related to posprocess have not finded.
(12-02-2023, 11:04 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]check withow load any memory card, should work, if not let me know, for saint seiya sanctuary (japan) is possible to translate but i missing the .elf adress table linked to AFS, when i edit AFS for missing translated files, elf have a unknow table adress realted AFS is not updated so crash or  errors happen (because adress table) --deduction; till elf table related to afs is found nothing can be done; about blur is more related to 3d engine same unknow functions related to posprocess have not finded.

Thanks for respond, i disbled both ports of the memorycard and its the same, even without any save i don't have the characters, i think it might be obvious but did you tried to unlock all the characters with codes for every character? like the people in the "Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!" group does? I believe its too much work to do that but idk
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater (PAL-S) SLES-82026 98D4BC93
SLES-82026_98D4BC93.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps.

Update: Fixed widescreen throughout the game and removed black bands in scene. It is valid for other PAL versions but I have tested it a little in those versions