..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-11-2023, 08:50 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]When I tested it, the game still has audio dropouts WITHOUT the 50 FPS patch, I don't think it's a patch issue. I also tested the patch without the last two lines of code and everything seems to work just as well as without patch but with in-game cutscenes also at 50 FPS. What PCSX2 version are you using for testing? I'm using the last nightly build (1.7.4905)

yeah, i noticed, probably the other direction was the conflicting one and this one seems to work fine without needing to go back to 25fps in game cutscenes. I have been testing it with different versions in the last few weeks and with this last one including the 4906. Audio cuts that I have not noticed, I use directx 11 because it is the fastest and most compatible. Needs more testing from me
Hi, could someone explain how the addresses starting with D or E work or where I can find a guide? I know they have something to do with "if", but I can't figure them out.
(08-12-2023, 09:36 PM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, could someone explain how the addresses starting with D or E work or where I can find a guide? I know they have something to do with "if", but I can't figure them out.
Yes, D and E means conditional command this addresses work like automatic switch to change values, I have a Spanish tutorial  with D and E maybe help you
(08-12-2023, 10:03 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, D and E means conditional command this addresses work like automatic switch to change values, I have a Spanish tutorial  with D and E maybe help you

That would be perfect, thank you! Can you send me a link?
(08-13-2023, 01:11 AM)CRASHARKI Wrote: [ -> ]That would be perfect, thank you! Can you send me a link?
No link, I sent you a PM with my own tutorial in spanish
Update DIC 2023 check "PS2 Improvements code, patch list" newest codes for saint seiya series:
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF
[/b]

Codes updated to v2, sadly PAL NTSC 60 has bug (character cant connect combo hits) so leave  code notes for people want to test \ debug
go updated code post

@PETERDELTA : i check your code with hope i can fix speedup for NTSC video mode code i have for death by degress pal version but no luck; i see you use conditional in your code, so use this code for call fps unlock parameters from game code to all functions (not need for conditionals and cutscenes run ok with internal cap) also in the .pnach i leave the functions notes for video mode and fps if you or someone want to give a try for NTSC 60fps and fix speed up

Death by Degrees (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) SCES_525.86;1) Game CRC = 0x59683BB0
+Unlock fps (max to 50 limited by PAL video mode) code works for dump patch (no conditional codes)

@CRASHARKI: spyro game series has interesting codes wait some weeks till i have more time clean codes for fix video sync.
(08-14-2023, 12:10 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated codes and add other versions for saint seiya series:
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF
[/b]

look back some post or go  here for updated codes

All 60fps NTSC native tv format and for Hades (Japan) version  unlock multilanguage option (you can play japanese version in 4 languages)
gameplay capture here

@PETERDELTA : i check your code with hope i can fix speedup for NTSC video mode code i have for death by degress pal version but no luck; i see you use conditional in your code, so use this code for call fps unlock parameters from game code to all functions (not need for conditionals and cutscenes run ok with internal cap) also in the .pnach i leave the functions notes for video mode and fps if you or someone want to give a try for NTSC 60fps and fix speed up

Death by Degrees (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) SCES_525.86;1) Game CRC = 0x59683BB0
+Unlock fps (max to 50 limited by PAL video mode) code works for dump patch (no conditional codes)

@CRASHARKI: spyro game series has interesting codes wait some weeks till i have more time clean codes for fix video sync.
What a skill you have Felix, I found before 50fps code for The Hades Europe but with your native 60fps patch no body wants 50fps anymore hahaha I hope one day I can learn all of this kind of stuff. Great work at there
Conan (PAL-M) 
SLES-52451
CRC=9A206BA3

50fps

60fps unlocked progressive scan mode + 60fps + fixed image

Update: I found another code that works better in intro videos, FMVs and I think that it's better when you using upscaling but I leave you with 3 other codes for testing or whatever, all this codes need more testing

Update: Finally 60fps + progressive scan + fixed image
(08-14-2023, 12:10 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]@PETERDELTA : i check your code with hope i can fix speedup for NTSC video mode code i have for death by degress pal version but no luck; i see you use conditional in your code, so use this code for call fps unlock parameters from game code to all functions (not need for conditionals and cutscenes run ok with internal cap) also in the .pnach i leave the functions notes for video mode and fps if you or someone want to give a try for NTSC 60fps and fix speed up

I love your work, I also hope to reach that level as Gabominated says.
I put the conditional because the audio and video are not synchronized in the cutscenes, that way it plays without problems and does not affect the gameplay. I've tried your code and it's not as smooth as mine in the gameplay, I've tried setting "patch=1".  It's like it doesn't unlock the fps, maybe I'm missing something...
(07-06-2023, 05:00 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Spider-Man 2 PAL SLES-52372 6B68932C
Unlocked at 50FPS

I'm afraid that once again this patch breaks FMVs as they play accelerated. I found the code to cap the FMVs, and did both regions

Spider-Man 2 PAL SLUS-20776 E2DFCE12
Unlocked at 60FPS

Spider-Man 2 PAL SLES-52372 6B68932C
Unlocked at 50FPS