..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NBA Live 2001 (PAL-S) SLES-50026 0D434FEC
SLES-50026_0D434FEC.pnach

Unlocked at 50FPS. I suppose that for the other European versions it is the same code
Conflict - Global Storm (PAL-M) SLES-52573 73973370
SLES-52573_73973370.pnach

Unlocked FPS
(06-29-2023, 07:44 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Saint Seiya - The Hades (PAL-M) 
SLES-54162
CRC=0392EB9F

50FPS

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks!!
Would it be too hard to adapt this to the NTSC-J for true 60fps? SLPS-25744
Also if you allow me to beg for the use of your skills a little more, I'd love to see a 60fps to Narutimate Accel 2, thanks for the amazing work

Edit: I don't know if it is working, went with it turned on. Only menus are 50fps (not battles, nor the main menu [as it is a 3d scene]), so this is already the normal behaviour from the game without patches, menus run at 50fps (at least language select and character select do). Tried it on my SLES 54162, the CRCs are different though, don't know if it matters, the code states 0392EB9F as the CRC, mine is 536AB6BC (i just renamed the pnach to match my crc for it to 'work' [again dunno if you must have the exact crc])
(07-26-2023, 01:51 PM)bigorados Wrote: [ -> ]YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks!!
Also if you allow me to beg for the use of your skills a little more, I'd love to see a 60fps to Narutimate Accel 2, thanks for the amazing work

Edit: I don't know if it is working, went with it turned on. Only menus are 50fps (not battles, nor the main menu [as it is a 3d scene]), so this is already the normal behaviour from the game without patches, menus run at 50fps (at least language select and character select do). Tried it on my SLES 54162, the CRCs are different though, don't know if it matters, the code states 0392EB9F as the CRC, mine is 536AB6BC (i just renamed the pnach to match my crc for it to 'work' [again dunno if you must have the exact crc])

In effect, the crc is what identifies the game, therefore the .pnach has to have the exact crc of the game you have. I don't have that one to test, but the addresses usually coincide between European regions, soin principle I understand that it should work the same.

Edit: There are games that have 2 or 3 elf executables, each elf has its own crc that identifies it depending on the hz that we choose at the beginning of the game. I have found several games that the crc of the secondary elf is the one to put for him to read. Check the pcsx2 console for the crc that appears in the gameplay.
Disney-Pixar's Cars (PAL-S) SLES-54007 B8435BF4
SLES-54007_B8435BF4.pnach

Update: Added 480p progressive scan mode at 60fps. The speed is set to the same as 50 fps
Crusty Demons PAL SLES-54146 11DADE15

Gameplay unlocked at 50 or 60 fps
Matrix, The - Path of Neo (PAL-M) SLES-53799 13D5330A
SLES-53799_13D5330A.pnach

This one has been particularly difficult to adapt but I finally think I have succeeded. Tested at both 50 and 60 hz up to the seventh mission with no problem.
Joined to say thanks to everyone supplying 60fps codes. I've been revisiting some ps2 favourites recently and running them in high resolution and 60fps has been a treat!

I have some suggestions/wishes for games that would benefit greatly from patches if some of you are looking for games to work on:
Kya Dark Lineage NTSC - Underrated PS2 exlusive 3d platformer
Magna Carta Tears of Blood NTSC - PS2 exlusive action rpg
No One Lives Forever NTSC - Available on PC as well but does not support controller there, plus PS2 version has exlusive levels
Arc the Lad End of Darkness NTSC - PS2 exclusive action rpg
(07-26-2023, 01:51 PM)bigorados Wrote: [ -> ]YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks!!

Your welcome bro, yeah like Peterdelta said you need to rename the pnach archive to your game ID serial and CRC to make works this code but just if it's other PAL version, to NTSC version it needed other code
Call of Duty - World at War - Final Fronts (PAL-M) 
SLES-55367
B78A5F5A

50fps