..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Native resolution 60fps patch FFXII
(12-16-2023, 10:40 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Native resolution 60fps patch FFXII
Interesting, but you need to record or capture video in 60fps, youtube accepts 60fps from 720p and above, 480 or lower resolution only support 30fps, let me know if i can guide you.
Hey Felix! I noticed that too late lol, never mind I will  post this patch soon and every one will enjoy the smooth testing but a will need your help to complete this patch I thing that is too much to find and to check speed, too many stuff for one mind lol
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Smash-Up (NTSC-U) 
SLUS-21904
532D7041

60fps

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Smash-Up (PAL-M) 
SLES-55565
CEBA108D

50fps

Note: both games looks ok but I was testing just a little bit,. Enjoy testing and have fun

I don't remember who requested for this lol
(09-01-2023, 12:31 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Madagascar PAL Spain SLES-53246 D3051E54
Unlocked at 50 FPS. I include a separate patch that forces the progressive to 60fps but crops the image at the bottom, only for testing. For other PAL version, if you have the same crc, please change SLES-53246 to your version.
I have tried it a little but the only thing missing is the animations of the items you collect, it is not very relevant and if you don't know it you won't realize it.

Hello, sorry to be bothering you here, but I was curious if anyone has a patch available for the American version SLUS 21015.
(11-29-2023, 12:19 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated codes v2 NOV 2023
Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) SLES_532.01;1, Game CRC = BE2213F9
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_254.76;1, Game CRC = 7970F63C
Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,Es,It) SLES_541.62;1) Game CRC = 0x531AB6BC
[b]Saint Seiya - Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen (Japan) SLPS_257.44;1) Game CRC = 0x9051D2DF
[/b]

+NTSC, 60hz - 60fps (* Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) has bug
+Widescreen partial updated codes
+language unlock for Saint Seiya - The Hades (Europe)
+clean image "less blurry" for Hades series
+unlock all characters for vs gameplays

Codes updated to v2, sadly for Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary (Europe) NTSC and 60fps has bug (character cannot connect combo hits) so leave in .pnach code notes for people want to test \ debug.

Also a code for enable a early USA build  Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen (Japan) parameter enable ATARI logo and Intro designed for USA release (USA releases never happend)

!!warning codes share parameters with memory card saves so if you have previusly a save all character code will not work, game takes settings from memory, so create a backup copy saves before test for security!!!
check blog or code list online for video gameplay

For updated codes some fixes corrections check "PS2 Improvements code, patch list"

Hi Felix Smile , idk why until now i realize that the Saint Seiya: The Sancturay (Europe) patch runs at 30fps instead of 60fps, i tried your oldest version patch (v1) and it runs at 60, and the newest version doesn't, idk if you can check that out. Or if you give me permission i can upload a combined version that i did by myself of both of your patches (v1 and v2) that runs at 60fps and still have your improvements.
(12-17-2023, 02:12 AM)KMI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Felix Smile , idk why until now i realize that the Saint Seiya: The Sancturay (Europe) patch runs at 30fps instead of 60fps, i tried your oldest version patch (v1) and it runs at 60, and the newest version doesn't, idk if you can check that out. Or if you give me permission i can upload a combined version that i did by myself of both of your patches (v1 and v2) that runs at 60fps and still have your improvements.

Hey bro, Félix made a new patch with native fps it's mean that only works after reset and maybe you should try to change patch=0.... With patch=1
(12-17-2023, 03:02 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bro, Félix made a new patch with native fps it's mean that only works after reset and maybe you should try to change patch=0.... With patch=1

Hi, i know how that works and i did put patch=1 on the patch=0, except for the "commented" ones that have this // wich are only for testing and experimenting
And idk what is that "reset" but i only know how to enable the cheats i want to use in "game properties" when they are put with these [] in the pnach file, and the not labeled ones just need to put patch=1 and they work, and after doing that i run the game with the full boot option always.
I noticed that in the new version of Felix's patch there wasn't some codes that were before and some comments next to the codes are not there anymore, wich it was very helpful back then to identify them of what they did. I know that he eventually will do a final version in the future that solves everything, but i just want a full functional version of the patch to play while i wait for that to happen some day, still thanks for trying to help anyways.

Also thanks for the tmnt smash up patches! I was looking for those   Biggrin
(12-17-2023, 07:28 AM)KMI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i know how that works and i did put patch=1 on the patch=0, except for the "commented" ones that have this // wich are only for testing and experimenting
And idk what is that "reset" but i only know how to enable the cheats i want to use in "game properties" when they are put with these [] in the pnach file, and the not labeled ones just need to put patch=1 and they work, and after doing that i run the game with the full boot option always.
I noticed that in the new version of Felix's patch there wasn't some codes that were before and some comments next to the codes are not there anymore, wich it was very helpful back then to identify them of what they did. I know that he eventually will do a final version in the future that solves everything, but i just want a full functional version of the patch to play while i wait for that to happen some day, still thanks for trying to help anyways.

Also thanks for the tmnt smash up patches! I was looking for those   Biggrin

Dont worry, i already updated codes with new pnach tag \ options for enable \ disable codes using PCSX2-QT interface, check my signature " PS2 Improvements code, patch list " (or here updated pnach) for newest updated codes and enable \ disable in "patches" settings (game) and disable option "PAL MODE" for full ntsc 60fps with bug  Rolleyes ; the ntsc code causes player cannot make combos, (the japanese version works ok, so i think possible a missing reg for PAL causes bug)
edit: corrected tagged and updated.
(12-17-2023, 10:27 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont worry, i already updated codes with new pnach tag \ options for enable \ disable codes using PCSX2-QT interface, check my signature " PS2 Improvements code, patch list " (or here updated pnach) for newest updated codes and enable \ disable in "patches" settings (game) and disable option "PAL MODE" for full ntsc 60fps with bug  Rolleyes ; the ntsc code causes player cannot make combos, (the japanese version works ok, so i think possible a missing reg for PAL causes bug)

Hey man, i tried your update and it didn't work for me, i tested disabling pal mode and enable it too and still doesn't work. idk if these things only happens to me or other people tried it and it works for them. Maybe its me  Wacko