..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-26-2024, 08:22 PM)koike Wrote: [ -> ]Hello~

Blood Will Tell ==> japan rom Dororo 60fps code Does anyone have it?
Hello bro, I will make patch for this version too

(02-26-2024, 08:22 PM)koike Wrote: [ -> ]Hello~

Blood Will Tell ==> japan rom Dororo 60fps code Does anyone have it?
(02-26-2024, 09:30 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hello bro, I will make patch for this version too

Thank you Thannky Friend.. Biggrin
I don't wanna make requests, but I'm curious, is there something up with the Ratchet & Clank games? I haven't looked but I'm sure they've been requested over the 168 pages. Are they complicated?
(02-26-2024, 07:04 PM)DavionBlackwing Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys. I decided to join this forum just to simply be able to thank you personally for all the work you're making in this thread.

As I like to play PAL games from my own physical collection that I own in disc, I find myself with the struggle of noticing the difference between 50hz and 60hz, and it's bothersome. Thanks to you guys I can mostly enjoy my PAL discs with 60hz. Mostly.

Keep up the fantastic good work. I know I personally appreciate your work because I know I couldn't do it myself, if someone does it, I make sure to thank them for it. Smile

I will be suscribing to this thread and looking forward to each update.
Hey bro, we appreciate your words, thanks, you can join and help us testing patches and tell us anything about it, we will appreciate that
(02-27-2024, 01:06 AM)DavionBlackwing Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wanna make requests, but I'm curious, is there something up with the Ratchet & Clank games? I haven't looked but I'm sure they've been requested over the 168 pages. Are they complicated?

Yes, those are complicated, just enabled the progressive mode that was disabled. And as for fps I have some things done but it requires more research.
Thank you for your appreciation, we are here for the love of this hobby
(02-27-2024, 02:46 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bro, we appreciate your words, thanks, you can join and help us testing patches and tell us anything about it, we will appreciate that

I'd love to, though I'm not sure if I can, considering I don't have every game in the world. But if you mean making a request and then testing it out, on games I own, sure. Smile

(02-27-2024, 02:59 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, those are complicated, just enabled the progressive mode that was disabled. And as for fps I have some things done but it requires more research.
Thank you for your appreciation, we are here for the love of this hobby

60fps patches can be game changing for some games, but also game breaking in some. It won't go well for all games. But for those who does, it's fantastic.

I mostly want patches that give 60hz or 480p on PAL copies. I'm just cursed with being able to tell how much smoother things run in 60hz compared to 50hz, SPECIALLY more noticeable if the game runs under 30 on a PAL.  It surprises me Ratchet & Clank 1 had 60hz support on PAL but not the rest of games.
Ice Age 2 (PAL-M) SLES-53984 2EC49E65
SLES-53984_2EC49E65.pnach

Ice Age 3 (PAL-M) SLES-55487 61E4C8E7
SLES-55487_61E4C8E7.pnach

FPS unlocked. Can get 480p but the fmv are not synchronized, at the moment only fps which suits them very well
Is there a custom key to toggle patches on/off on the moment? Maybe that's a temporary solution for those problems.
(02-27-2024, 06:40 PM)DavionBlackwing Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a custom key to toggle patches on/off on the moment? Maybe that's a temporary solution for those problems.
Yes, in some cases we can use combo buttons
Blood Will Tell - Tezuka Osamu's Dororo (PAL-M) SLES-52755 D78D3D1F
SLES-52755_D78D3D1F.pnach

Unlocked FPS