..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
i request 50/60fps for
The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - SLES-51256
The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring - SLES-50988

thanks
Hey everyone.

Has anyone tried the True Crime Streets of NY 60 fps code for the US release recently? I can't seem to get it to work.
(11-30-2023, 07:17 AM)jonaand Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
i request 50/60fps for
The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - SLES-51256
The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring - SLES-50988

thanks

Hi! for The Two Towers I think the asasega one is valid, if you see any problem I will look at it to correct it

The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (PAL-M) SLES-50988 4C3F192D
SLES-50988_4C3F192D.pnach

Unlocked at 50 FPS
thank you so much
I didn't know that the ntsc code (in the two towers) in this case also works for pal
works fine in interlaced field
@jonaand you are welcome Smile

Lord of the rings - the return of the king (PAL-S) SLES-52020 9771C478
SLES-52020_9771C478.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps
Hey, first very thanks for the job, it's incredible how games can be restored with high framerate.

If you have the patience, can you unlock the framerate of these 3 games please?

Resident Evil Code Veronica X - PAL
Operation Winback - PAL
Sniper Elite - PAL

Again, thank you for you're job, very appreciated.
Hello everyone, i have a 60FPS patch request

XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association-SLUS-20632

Both the Gamecube and Xbox run this game at 60FPS, but they both have their bugs.
The gamecube version is missing some important Textures and visual effects and the music is way too low even if you turn the sound effects to the absolute minimum and the music to the max, and once a song stopped playing it won't get to the next song. The Xbox also has the exact same problems as well, the PS2 version seems to be the only version that doesn't have these glitches but it's capped at 30FPS, i'd like a 60FPS patch to see if it can beat the Gamecube and Xbox version.

Thanks

I7 7700K, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR5 3000MHZ CL15, Windows 10 64-bit
Sniper Elite (PAL-M) SLES-51820 EF47C233
Unlocked at 50 fps. It requires a decent PC, on mine that does not have dedicated graphics, above 130% overclock it cannot.
SLES-51820_EF47C233.pnach

XGRA - Extreme G Racing Association (NTSC-U) SLUS-20632 56B36513
SLUS-20632_56B36513.pnach

@mystykal78 we already have the best version Smile. My tests indicate that everything is going well, at first it gave problems and I have had to adapt it, if you see that it fails at any point please indicate it. have fun!
(11-30-2023, 07:37 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Sniper Elite PAL-M SLES-51820 EF47C233
Unlocked at 50 fps. It requires a decent PC, on mine that does not have dedicated graphics, above 130% overclock it cannot.

I test the game and it's work, amazing job, thank you for devotion. I confirm the game need a great PC, but it's ok for me.

Great job, thank's again, you have my respect.
(11-30-2023, 07:37 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Sniper Elite PAL-M SLES-51820 EF47C233

XG3 - Extreme-G Racing NTSC-U SLUS-20632 56B36513
Unlocked at 60 fps.

@mystykal78 we already have the best version Smile. My tests indicate that everything is going well, at first it gave problems and I have had to adapt it, if you see that it fails at any point please indicate it. have fun!

Isn't XGRA supposed to be the 4th game of the franchise with XG3 being part of the original saga of XG games since the N64 era that worked completely different from the reboot? I remember people used to critcize the game beacuse of the fact that bike handling was way easier, the sense of speed wasn't there most of the times, there is a weapon in the game that you get early game which destroys everything in it's path which made the mechanic of weapon upgrading from XG3 Pointless, and the game also takes place in a parallel world closer to our times(2080, still far away but much closer than something like XG3 which took place in the 23rd century and above) and gave much more of a dystopian future type of feeling. That's why i didn't use that code, i saw it but i got kinda confused and thought it was XG3, especially since the game was never called XG4 or anything like that, just XGRA: extreme g racing association.
i'm not trying to discredit your hard work or anything, i was just asking if you could clarify that?

thanks