..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-30-2023, 09:57 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]No way bro, I was trying with patterns that I use, but I have not luck, no even speed codes, nothing works lol ☹️

Oh, well, tough luck, thanks for the effort though. From the games I've listed I've found stuff for some
but there were two that were cases like Seven Sorows; Tokobot and Metal Slug 3D. For me, nothing worked there.
Btw, 7 Blades was an odd one, while I found the frame cap, no matter what speed mod
values I used, not a single one was useful.
(05-31-2023, 06:07 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Please read the updated patching information as posted here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Importan...-Pnach-2-0

Can you please put a new format with a 60fps code, I'm trying with your guide but I have not luck
(05-31-2023, 09:59 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please put a new format with a 60fps code, I'm trying with your guide but I have not luck

"a new format with a 60 fps code" ????
can you please elaborate ?
(05-31-2023, 10:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]"a new format with a 60 fps code" ????
can you please elaborate ?

I mean that I trying to label a 60fps cheat but nothing happens, codes still unlabelled
all you need is

[60 FPS Code]

or something above the patch lines, if that doesn't work can you show your patch file?

There is no set thing, you could do

[Flibbity Flop FPS ZOOMIES]

it would still work.
(05-31-2023, 11:41 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]all you need is

[60 FPS Code]

or something above the patch lines, if that doesn't work can you show your patch file?

There is no set thing, you could do

[Flibbity Flop FPS ZOOMIES]

it would still work.

Alright thank you
I can add the 60 fps codes to the new format pnach cheat files it will easier to update.
Any chance of a spreadsheet to document these 60fps codes? Some work fine and others can break the game making it impossible to progress without disabling the code.

For example, in my own testing level 4 in Scooby Doo: Mystery Mayhem is impossible to progress using the code due to it altering the physics and softlocking the game but the game is completely fine up to that point.

It would help with a pull request on github that wants to implement the codes into the actual program, similarly to widescreen and interlacing codes. The codes could eventually be added if there is documentation on which ones work properly. I'm more than happy to contribute my own testing to it.
It wil be easy to add  to the description in the codes if the use of the code breaks the game in a level and deactivate the codes in the levels. Anyway the use of codes could break the game even if the cheats are fine for example health for a level makes the game crash if you use them in the next level now you can deactivate with the new cheat system.

If you want to report the problems you find i will add them to the cheats.
Request: A 50/50 FPS patch for the game Disney Princess - Enchanted Journey [PAL] (SLES_548.37)

Thank you all in advance! Smile