..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-17-2023, 07:28 AM)KMI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i know how that works and i did put patch=1 on the patch=0, except for the "commented" ones that have this // wich are only for testing and experimenting
And idk what is that "reset" but i only know how to enable the cheats i want to use in "game properties" when they are put with these [] in the pnach file, and the not labeled ones just need to put patch=1 and they work, and after doing that i run the game with the full boot option always.
I noticed that in the new version of Felix's patch there wasn't some codes that were before and some comments next to the codes are not there anymore, wich it was very helpful back then to identify them of what they did. I know that he eventually will do a final version in the future that solves everything, but i just want a full functional version of the patch to play while i wait for that to happen some day, still thanks for trying to help anyways.

Also thanks for the tmnt smash up patches! I was looking for those   Biggrin
Your welcome bro, let me know anything about TMNT, I mainly focus in unfinished or no hacked titles, I'm working in several right now
(12-17-2023, 01:37 AM)SoloBackup Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, sorry to be bothering you here, but I was curious if anyone has a patch available for the American version SLUS 21015.

These days I will test them more thoroughly, in the PAL version I put one that does nothing here and that way I will check if it is necessary or not.

Edit: this is correct, you will notice that the objects you collect spin a little faster but the general speed of the game is correct so it does not affect the gameplay
Update: Fixed the bug in the second level when collecting Marty's second power card. In the PAL version it does not happen

DreamWorks Madagascar (NTSC-U) SLUS-21015 09052A4D
SLUS-21015_09052A4D.pnach
(12-17-2023, 12:25 PM)KMI Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, i tried your update and it didn't work for me, i tested disabling pal mode and enable it too and still doesn't work. idk if these things only happens to me or other people tried it and it works for them. Maybe its me  Wacko

something in your end , here working fine lastest PCSX2-QT, notable diferences from image use "patches" folder instead "cheats" folder, not forget restart game, also for discard any config, gpu cache (vulkan) etc, download lastest nigthly other folder clean install, it should work ok
(12-17-2023, 05:01 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]These days I will test them more thoroughly, in the PAL version I put one that does nothing here and that way I will check if it is necessary or not

Oh my God, I'm so grateful, I'm playing this game this weekend, I'm going to start it again to test, thank you very much!!!
(12-16-2023, 07:18 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, but you need to record or capture video in 60fps, youtube accepts 60fps from 720p and above, 480 or lower resolution only support 30fps, let me know if i can guide you.

What program do you suggest to record gameplay? with mirillis action in windows 11 they look very shiny because of the hdr
(12-18-2023, 07:06 PM)jonaand Wrote: [ -> ]What program do you suggest to record gameplay? with mirillis action in windows 11 they look very shiny because of the hdr

use PCSX2-QT video capture or mainstream OBS software
request 60fps patch

Silent Hill 4 The Room - SLPM-65574
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) SLES_533.46;1) Game CRC = 0x4E0D7BDE
V2 PAL to Native NTSC60hz/60fps,
Progressive scan mode + sharp mode + 640x448p,
Experimental NTSC 60hz sharp mode, Experimental Unlock all characters, etc in game PNACH

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World (Europe) SLES_553.47;1) Game CRC = 0x335A5A1F
Dragon Ball Z Infinite World (Japan) SLPS_259.05;1, Game CRC = C7E583CF
V2 PAL to Native NTSC60hz/60fps, (europe version)
Progressive scan mode + sharp mode + 640x448p,
Experimental NTSC 60hz sharp mode, Experimental Unlock all characters, etc in game PNACH

Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition Remix (USA) CRC=60A42FF5  PNACH (not combine with other codes or crashes and bugs will happen)
60fps by removing 3d engine cap (-still missing pedestrian run 3d logic)
Unlock Multilanguage Es,It,Fr,De by bios or game options
Native widescreen call PNACH
others improvements

Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition Remix (Europe, Australia) - Requires ISO patch PNACH no work ok with this (check my signature)
60fps by removing 3d engine cap (-still missing pedestrian run 3d logic)
Call NTSC60hz parameters  native code
Unlock Multilanguage Es,It,Fr,De by bios or game options
Native widescreen call
also ported codes to -Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition (USA) (v2.00)-  Requires ISO patch (check my signature)

Merry Christmas,
Finally for dragon ball, last registers for correct my old codes run correct NTSC60hz / 60fps 640x448p format (480p) as advised in GS documents for progressive scan modes also find functions related to master table options = all characters (for vs gameplays), items and unknow things developers leave in code unlocked "warning this overwrite save files so backupt firsts before test not responsable for corrupted changed save files".
For Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition Remix this a interesting one, find "caps" registers and switches for uncap 3d engine = 60fps (still missing register for pedestrian run) for full frame 60fps a looks performance is ok (withow EE overclock), also the options related to unlock multilanguage options "locked" in game code (for sales, regions, burocratic things, debug time? etc) who knows?... anyway unlocked enjoy the USA version in multilanguage ; also the function call native widescreen functions (game has widescreen disabled maybe for other versions -psp?); for Europe version call Functions for NTSC60hz mode (usa also has PAL routines) but this game cannot work with PNACH system pnach write values after machine code is read = no patch is used (i think related to sync ?) so only solution now is direct patch iso leave patches and update patch for Midnight Club 3 DUB usa (2.00)-same game code structure-  in my signature ( PS2 Improvements code, patch list ) , still have some patches codes for other games i going to release till end year after sync my emu folder for fast updates all codes i published with correctly tagged PCSX2-QT options in "patches" folder.
Shifters (PAL-S-I) SLES-50645 C8F64115
SLES-50645_C8F64115.pnach

Shifters (PAL-E) SLES-50644 27F2EA5F
SLES-50644_27F2EA5F.pnach

Shifters (NTSC-U) SLUS-20271 6CD016D5
SLUS-20271_6CD016D5.pnach

Unlocked fps. Includes wide screen in PAL version.
Metal Slug 3D (NTSC-J) 

SLPS-25650
7D8D8BFA

60fps

Note: unfortunately jump and Cam speed isn't linked to main speed, so those speed still missing, meanwhile you whoever that ask for this title ( I don't remember xD) can test