..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-11-2023, 07:04 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Heroes of the Pacific (PAL-Unk) 
SLES-53441
CRC=F8E600FC

60fps

I'm not sure about speed, if anyone can check I will appreciate it

(06-11-2023, 07:04 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Heroes of the Pacific (PAL-Unk) 
SLES-53441
CRC=F8E600FC

60fps

I'm not sure about speed, if anyone can check I will appreciate it
Secret Service - Ultimate Sacrifice
SLUS-21836
CRC=5AA9405C

60FPS
(06-11-2023, 07:45 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]The Sims 2 - Castaway (PAL)
SLES-54903
CRC=E7692E0B

[50FPS]
patch=1,EE,0042A420,word,28820001 //28820002

can you fix the one for NTSC?
im not sure how to explain the problem, the game runs at 60 but any menus where you need to use the controller(main menu, the start menu for blueprints, save & quit, etc) are sped up to fast in some way, the controller wont just move say one selection over, it will whiz through the whole menu so you cant make accurate selections.
just tapping the d pad as lightly as possible sends it whizzing across all the menu, with the fps patch disabled its fine, i have a youtube video showing the issue but i cant post it here
(06-12-2023, 02:07 AM)Enterprise12 Wrote: [ -> ]can you fix the one for NTSC?
im not sure how to explain the problem, the game runs at 60 but any menus where you need to use the controller(main menu, the start menu for blueprints, save & quit, etc) are sped up to fast in some way, the controller wont just move say one selection over, it will whiz through the whole menu so you cant make accurate selections.
just tapping the d pad as lightly as possible sends it whizzing across all the menu, with the fps patch disabled its fine, i have a youtube video showing the issue but i cant post it here
I get it, yo got input lag, but for now I don't know any pattern code to fix that, I just learned about fps unlock and speed codes, sorry, I need more practice to learn about fix input lag
World War Zero - Ironstorm (EUR)
SLES-51924
CRC=95D6EE18

50FPS
(06-12-2023, 02:53 AM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]I get it, yo got input lag, but for now I don't know any pattern code to fix that, I just learned about fps unlock and speed codes, sorry, I need more practice to learn about fix input lag

its more like the opposite, its to much input, its to sensitive. i understand np!
request
Max Payne PAL SLES-50326
Dark Chronicle PAL SCES-51190
asasega's tutorial on page 3, the first part is ok, i managed to find the frame rate code but i don't know how to proceed, any more detailed guides? Thanks
(06-14-2023, 11:57 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]request
Max Payne PAL SLES-50326
Dark Chronicle PAL SCES-51190
asasega's tutorial on page 3, the first part is ok, i managed to find the frame rate code but i don't know how to proceed, any more detailed guides? Thanks

I'm working with dark chronicle, no luck for now and about a good tutorial that I learned a lot, I recommend a speed modifiers tutorial by Red-Tv on page 62, this tutorial is useful to find fps codes and speed modifiers, a lot of games use same pattern code like 00000002, 24020001, 40000000... With elf search tool you can try to find right codes, I started with this early few weeks and now is some kind of hobbie lol
(06-14-2023, 11:32 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working with dark chronicle, no luck for now and about a good tutorial that I learned a lot, I recommend a speed modifiers tutorial by Red-Tv on page 62, this tutorial is useful to find fps codes and speed modifiers, a lot of games use same pattern code like 00000002, 24020001, 40000000... With elf search tool you can try to find right codes, I started with this early few weeks and now is some kind of hobbie lol

Thank you very much, I will take a look. I discovered that they changed the way to use Cheat Engine in the latest updates, and that's why I couldn't find any codes. Games are enjoyed a lot this way, and I see that you're doing a great job. Good luck with Dark Chronicle! I will eagerly await it. By the way, do you use the latest versions of PCSX2 or do you look for them in the older versions? Thanks again for the help.
(06-15-2023, 12:05 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, I will take a look. I discovered that they changed the way to use Cheat Engine in the latest updates, and that's why I couldn't find any codes. Games are enjoyed a lot this way, and I see that you're doing a great job. Good luck with Dark Chronicle! I will eagerly await it. By the way, do you use the latest versions of PCSX2 or do you look for them in the older versions? Thanks again for the help.
Can you tell me what is the new way to use cheat engine?