..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 60 fps codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness (PAL-M) 
SLES-51227
CRC=54AD76D7

PAL 50fps up to 60fps 

Note: another PAL title limited at 50fps now unlocked to 60fps through HDTV 720p, as I mentioned before this progressive mode help to preserve native resolution and up to 60fps, problems with progressive mode is that in many title hang at any FMVs or logo video and nemesis2000 in his progressive tutorial recommend to use video skip codes, let tell you one thing, you will suffer a killed story line when skip videos because any video will play. With this title I was lucky to find a way to avoid video skip, I found a conditional address that works like charm, sometimes you don't have to kill your story line, you just need a good conditional address
(09-01-2023, 01:04 AM)StarLeeroy007 Wrote: [ -> ]I've done both things you said it it's still not working could it be to do with my PC performance.

I think so, the only thing I can think of is to restore the default values and use Direct3d11 because it is the fastest and update visual c++
Maximo - Ghosts to Glory (PAL-M) 
SLES-50703
CRC=B4B7A5A1

PAL 50fps up to 60fps

Note: up to 60fps Maximo PAL version, this time limited to gameplay only to avoid hang with FMVs and logo videos, enjoy testing.

Update: after a couple of test, I realized that the game hang after beat the first boss, I udpate new conditional addresses and seems to be ok
Hi! Anyone had any interest in finding a code for Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - SLUS-20688 (08f55dde)? I was thinking about helping out, and maybe trying to find it myself but I wouldn't even know where to start.
(09-01-2023, 07:42 PM)joacofrate00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Anyone had any interest in finding a code for Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - SLUS-20688 (08f55dde)? I was thinking about helping out, and maybe trying to find it myself but I wouldn't even know where to start.
I'm working in this games about 3 months and bro let me tell you this is a hard title, I just found out a couple addresses that rise up fps but with graphical glitches, it's a hard title for me, no doubt lol hahaha
(09-01-2023, 07:57 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working in this games about 3 months and bro let me tell you this is a hard title, I just found out a couple addresses that rise up fps but with graphical glitches, it's a hard title for me, no doubt lol hahaha
Oh wow I'm glad someone else has an interest in this title. If there's anything I can do to help like testing and what not, let me know. I'd love to help out!
(09-01-2023, 08:15 PM)joacofrate00 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow I'm glad someone else has an interest in this title. If there's anything I can do to help like testing and what not, let me know. I'd love to help out!
Bro, be my guest, we need testers, there is so many title for test, I'm testing, making patch and fixing, but definitely we need more people testing
(09-01-2023, 08:47 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, be my guest, we need testers, there is so many title for test, I'm testing, making patch and fixing, but definitely we need more people testing

Oh yeah definitely, I'd like to help. Where do I apply? Laugh
(09-01-2023, 08:57 PM)joacofrate00 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah definitely, I'd like to help. Where do I apply? Laugh
Choose any of the lastest title, or anyone that in note said "need more testing" Hahaha there is a lot of them
(09-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Gabominated Wrote: [ -> ]Choose any of the lastest title, or anyone that in note said "need more testing" Hahaha there is a lot of them

Great! Anything in particular to look out for while testing? Any testing methodology other than use the code and see how it works?