..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love this plugin. It's the only one that works and doesn't cause the sound to come out like it's being filtered through a gigantic metal tube. I think that stems from being able to select your audio device. When I use my X-Fi it's nice and clear. When I use the Windows default device it sounds really echoed and trebled (not sure if those are actual words).

Keep up the good work and thank you!
does anyone else expierence crackling sound after a while (usually 3 hours)
I have it with Tales of the Abyss and Shining Force EXA
didn't play other games as long yet
Is it possible to be added hot key for disabling/enabling the sound emulation(0-No Sound to the mode that is selected in the configuration dialog)
Escape from Monkey island has sound problems, it plays loud noises instead of music but works good with other sound plugins.
KillZone [NTSC] seems to be Playable but no sound at all, tested on rev795, with no speedhacks and with X2 & X3 ZeroSPU has sound with the same options
Well that's not surprising considering it wasn't playable at all last I checked in the 750ish revisions.
(03-13-2009, 05:05 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be added hot key for disabling/enabling the sound emulation(0-No Sound to the mode that is selected in the configuration dialog)

I have a plan for adding this sort of functionality in the future, as part of PCsx2 whole (something that any sound plugin can utilize).
(03-16-2009, 09:27 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2009, 05:05 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be added hot key for disabling/enabling the sound emulation(0-No Sound to the mode that is selected in the configuration dialog)

I have a plan for adding this sort of functionality in the future, as part of PCsx2 whole (something that any sound plugin can utilize).

Smile
(03-16-2009, 09:27 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]

good to know, looking forward to it. I hate adjusting the sound when I want to play MP3s behind a game with annoying music ingame.
The "Reset Defaults" button in Advanced is not working,tried on the newest stable and the newest beta.