..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2010, 10:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you realize we include that dll in the plugin pack and the first post of this thread...

i think you should also include a "read me" file inside the plugin pack,on how to install that dll in order to make spu2-x to work (i know its easy for us,but not all the people may know what to do with this file)
Er, yes, what exactly do I do with this file?
Put it in the folder pcsx2.exe is in
(03-16-2010, 12:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Put it in the folder pcsx2.exe is in

Sad It still gives me the plugin load failure, saying Sysliberror message: <NULL>
You need to have portaudio_x86_noasio.dll and w32pthreads.v3.dll in your PCSX2 directory.
Also you need to update DirectX and download and install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)".

We know it's a lot to ask for, and we'll try to reduce this dependency mess.
(However it might not be possible :/ )
I have both dll in folder of pcsx2, updated direct X, visual c++, but spu2-x still crashes, when I try to configure it. I tried even beta plugins from 10 march, and it's still the same.
That's pretty weird...maybe because you're on 64 bits? portaudio_x86_noasio.dll implies this is a 32bit version so maybe you need a 64bit one?
Where can I find w32pthreads.v3.dll? I've googled it to no avail.

Edit: Never mind, I found it and the plugin loads now. Thank you for the help. Smile
Comes in the latest beta plugins package.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
The OS bitness is no problem. All plugins and the emulator itself are 32bit.
They all run fine in the compatibility layer.

bjakja:
I'm sorry, I have no idea what could be wrong still. Please give us any information you might think is helpful yet.