..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
timestretch was the default and when i changed it to async it improved a small bit
Then your pc is not fast enough for this game. It only took 3 forum pages to diagnose this, so well done!
Please record a video of the problem and we'll be able to help a little better.
(07-29-2014, 11:30 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Then your pc is not fast enough for this game. It only took 3 forum pages to diagnose this, so well done!
Please record a video of the problem and we'll be able to help a little better.

well my specs are 16 gb ram nvidia gtx 670m graphics processor, windows 7 ultimate 64bit, Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8CPUs)
(07-30-2014, 12:51 AM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]well my specs are 16 gb ram nvidia gtx 670m graphics processor, windows 7 ultimate 64bit, Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8CPUs)

and how many forum pages will it take to make you understand what we're asking ? Laugh
(07-30-2014, 06:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]and how many forum pages will it take to make you understand what we're asking ? Laugh

i dont have a user friendly program that has video and sound recording bundled together..... any suggestions?
(07-30-2014, 07:03 AM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have a user friendly program that has video and sound recording bundled together..... any suggestions?

http://www.bandicam.com/
@Devilswarchild
Do you usually achieve 50FPS while playing? (or 60 if playing NTSC games)

Because otherwise it would be useless to continue the discussion
You have a laptop with a power saving CPU. Many cores but the maximum is 2.4Ghz (and I doubt it'll reach those constantly).
(07-30-2014, 12:05 PM)mirh Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilswarchild
Do you usually achieve 50FPS while playing? (or 60 if playing NTSC games)

Because otherwise it would be useless to continue the discussion

yes but so far ive seen the fps get to 64 or 65 fps
(07-30-2014, 05:25 PM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]yes but so far ive seen the fps get to 64 or 65 fps

without speedhacks, of course ?