..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes well I've finally gotten my Emulator all set up except whenever I try to play my game it says something about incompatible hardrives and sends me to the plugins. So I think okay and just continued on. It then popped up errors of some sort about my SPU2 plugin sayings that it's not compatible. I tried another plugin but it isn't either. So I'm just wondering if there is either a way to fix this or an alternative plugin I could try. Thanks.

Heres the message that comes up..

Stream exception: File is not a valid dynamic library.
File/Object: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\plugins\SPU2null_amd64.dll
SPU2 Plugin C: Version 4 != 5
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\plugins\SPU2-X.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\plugins\SPU2-X_1.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS and MemCard\plugins\SPU2null_amd64.dll
That's what you get for using warez crap off the internet. We will provide no support for these illegal packages, if you want support here download the program from our site.
I was using the plugins and program downloaded from the site but it wouldn't work (This is the message that comes up when using programs everything that I downloaded from this site) So I tried using a plugin from a package that my friend had tried downloading. I did make sure to move all the plugins over though and was only using plugins from this site for this message to occur... Because the package didn't have any SPUX anyways for some reason.
(06-24-2010, 06:05 AM)DeadRobots Wrote: [ -> ]C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PS2 Emulator Complete With BIOS

thats the problem,it comes with bios mmm interesting
Not using those I got ones off my PS2... as I said that was one my friend tried downloading.. it's .9.6 I think I'm using the beta I dwnlded from the site. It only says that because I was tryna find a working SPU2 plugin as the one I had from the site wont work... If you don't believe me I "can" erase all the data I have and redwnld it from the site just to make you happy.. as obviously I'm getting no help without proof... It's the same as always... All help sites for anything Snub me... But if not even doing that will satisfy you well then I'll figure it out on my own...
[Image: 253bd6ae.jpg]

Ahem as you can see I'm not lying about dwnlding the emulator from your site.. my proof and it says Sunday which is before I came here... well in two it will be saying one week if you want me to do it again because you probably wont check up on it until Sunday.. and that may confuse things..
Showing a screenshot of the downloaded file should convince us? The plugins you are using are almost 3 years old, so until you delete that stuff from your PC we won't give you support here. And 0.9.7 DOES include SPU2-X.
(06-26-2010, 09:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Showing a screenshot of the downloaded file should convince us? The plugins you are using are almost 3 years old, so until you delete that stuff from your PC we won't give you support here. And 0.9.7 DOES include SPU2-X.

Okay well I said I'd delete that stuff... Was just waiting for a reply.. And it's not to convince you it's just to prove that I did dwnld it from that file.. You can believe what you want. Also as I have explained three times The SPU2 plugin that came with it wasn't working so that one message come from trying the version my friend dwnlded... Neither of them worked and gave the same message but as I said off to delete files. Actually easier just to delete everything related and start again fresh....
have you tried updating the directx?
In G-Surfers (PAL) I get a high pitch sound in the ship selection screen, pitch and volume changes slightly on ship change, but the selected ship does not effect it.
It also occurs in the track selection screen and in some races

Using 3113 beta build, X-audio, stereo, rest is default.
Using an integrated SigmaTel soundcard.

Edit: Playing around with volume controls fixes this until i reach the track selector/ship selector again