..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-28-2014, 07:11 PM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]well as i previously mentioned i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE THING IM HEARING IS... that does not make my description lacking. it means you need to play the game to hear it for yourself. i repeat i do not know how to explain the sound

we probably dont know how to correct it, then Tongue2
jokes apart, recording a video of the problem would be a good idea
(07-28-2014, 07:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]we probably dont know how to correct it, then Tongue2
jokes apart, recording a video of the problem would be a good idea

well see the thing is i dont actually know if its the sound plugin causing the problem or the actual video plugin. im going to see if turning off the effects processing helps or not and i will get back to you on it
(07-28-2014, 08:01 PM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]well see the thing is i dont actually know if its the sound plugin causing the problem or the actual video plugin. im going to see if turning off the effects processing helps or not and i will get back to you on it

quite simple, actually . If :
- Game is running @ full speed all the time
- speedhacks are disabled

this is a sound plugin configuration problem, or a plugin bug.

This is what Rama asked you, actually...
(07-28-2014, 08:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]quite simple, actually . If :
- Game is running @ full speed all the time
- speedhacks are disabled

this is a sound plugin configuration problem, or a plugin bug.

This is what Rama asked you, actually...

if at full speed you mean im getting 59.94 fps???
(07-28-2014, 09:00 PM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]if at full speed you mean im getting 59.94 fps???

without speedhacks ?
i dont think i have any speed hacks on
but ill check
ok my speedhacks are set to default
(07-28-2014, 10:07 PM)Devilswarchild Wrote: [ -> ]ok my speedhacks are set to default

remove them to see if the sound problem still happens
(07-28-2014, 10:39 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]remove them to see if the sound problem still happens

im hearing crackling noises now with those off
could the problem also be caused by the video plugins as well as the other stuff?

cause my current gs that is selected is the gsdx 5875 (MSVC 18.00, AVX) 0.1.16 (gsdx32-avx-r5875