..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2011, 02:00 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]A memory card with a nearby save would be great.

The save slot number 2 is just right in front of puni god. I could easly get pasted the first crash by disabling voice act in ingame options, but in battle coused either by puni's brothers or by my characters to try to talk will result in crash/freeze.
(10-26-2011, 12:39 AM)bsaksida Wrote: [ -> ]I Had problems with Atelier Iris Eternal mana (SLUS-21113). Crashes right after entering puni god.

Same game, same problem but happens at different times including that one. I want to use 2.0 because it sounds so much better than 1.4. What happens is that a character will talk and their voice will start repeating the first few milliseconds of the line. After the next character starts speaking, it crashes. 1.4 has this problem on occasion as well just without the crashing.
I can attest to bsakida statement, Atelier Iris is indeed crashing inside the puni god with the newers SPU2-X versions, but not with the 4600 one.
I was just starting to get happy that my PC could run PCSX2 quite nicely in 2D games(old PSU fried my new GPU, so, no pretty shiny effects for me), and stumbled upon this. At least there's a workaround.
Thanks to your help we could fix a bug. Should work now Smile

https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4945
Thanks for the quick fix. It is working. Gonna drop here if I find another bug
iv gotta reload spu2 eery so often or my itl cripple my fps

Should work on that Laugh
work on a bug only YOU experience?

sure.....
Megaman x7 soundtrack levels is crippled with spu2-x v2 , i traid last snv version (5025) and the 4980 version in both case the soundtrack on the various levels is like crippled, the soundtrack stop for few seconds and restart again from where it stopped and then going normal and after a little do it again... i tried to use the spu 1.4 version 4600 of the stable version and the soundtrack is perfectly fine w/o any problem...

thats all..
PAL or NTSC?
ah sorry.. forgot.. NTSC