..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-07-2009, 06:09 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]Ken07: I'll fix it soon, on SVN. Not sure wehn I'll post a release with it fixed, tho.

Thanks for the confirmation
(05-08-2009, 01:08 AM)KrystalLvr Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh...when i try to use this plugin it just plain crashes. -she sighed- Do i need a new version of pscx2? My version is 0.9.2. I'm pretty savy in doing things like this but this is just not working at all.
yes, you're like 5 versions away Laugh (SPU2-X crashes with anything older than 0.9.5 Smile, i have tested it Smile)
(05-06-2009, 04:52 AM)ken07 Wrote: [ -> ]just like LuisR14 say, i can choose output to my secondary card in the directsound config box and play games with no problem, but everytime i close pcsx2 and open it back, i need to change the sound config again because pcsx2 still use the primary sound card when reopen pcsx2

Fixed in latest SVN [r1386]. Smile

(05-08-2009, 01:08 AM)KrystalLvr Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh...when i try to use this plugin it just plain crashes. -she sighed- Do i need a new version of pscx2? My version is 0.9.2. I'm pretty savy in doing things like this but this is just not working at all.

Fixed in latest SVN [r1386]. Smile

I'll probably create and post a PGO-optimized build for it shortly, since it includes some other minor bugfixes.
Updated to the new 1.2. Lots'a bugfixes in this one, enjoy Smile
I got doubts about where to post this report, but since the game worked with zerospu i thought that this is the place to report this.

The game The Simpsons Skateboarding (USA) stop loading in the checking memory card screen if you use spu2x as the audio plugin (the bug is the same in spu2x 1.1.0 and in latest 1.2.0) but the game works with zero spu plugin.
(07-16-2009, 01:47 PM)gladiator Wrote: [ -> ]I got doubts about where to post this report, but since the game worked with zerospu i thought that this is the place to report this.

The game The Simpsons Skateboarding (USA) stop loading in the checking memory card screen if you use spu2x as the audio plugin (the bug is the same in spu2x 1.1.0 and in latest 1.2.0) but the game works with zero spu plugin.

Try different config such as disable effects processing,xa-audio to the direct one.
And welcome to this forums,my dear friend of snesorama Smile
Tried all that with the same results, it seems that Spu2x doesn't support the Homer's sound that the game made when the memory card is checked.
Hey air i have a question for you does this plugin has some sort of frame limiter?,beacuse when i try my games they slow down to 60fps,its like frame limiter is on but it it isnt,is this a bug?
for me GSDX had that prob in fullscreen mode XD under DX10
This isn`t a huge issue, just a mildly annoying one, but I thought I`d post it anyway.
This isn`t limited to a specific game, but I have noticed a fair amount of volume fluctuation with voices and FMV. I`ve tried changing the settings around and it doesn`t go away.
It doesn`t happen with ZeroSPU, but there is some static in places if I use that so I prefer SPU2-X.

Great plugin, by the way. Smile