..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"or one my left is started to get intermitten by a connector in my sub. "

????
The SAME thing is happening to me!?
my rear left speaker is getting sound and noises meant m my woofer!?
i even thought sending sound system to repair.But now it seems (as u are heaving the same problem) that it must be something else?Creative drivers Maybe??
for other issues u are heaving i cannot confirm the same,i can boost everything to max and not to get distortion on speakers.
Does SPU2-X support "48000Hz" sample rates properly?

Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon's music is sampled at 48000Hz it seems.
It also seems Crash Tag Team Racing tracks are also sampled at "48000Hz".
Both games have sound issues.

Something strange going on there...

Edit: Sure, the other Legend of Spyro games have sound issues, but this 48000Hz thing with DOTD and CTTR makes me wonder..
All games are 48000hz!
Hm.

That's odd. I've extracted some music tracks from a few of my PS2 games, and they seem to differ as far as playing them in a Foobar/Winamp Plugin called "VGMStream" goes.
They're at 32000, 44100 (mostly) and 48000.

What to believe at the moment? lol
You can have music / sound streams at any sample rate but the default sample rate is 48khz.
Each voice has a pitch parameter that can be used to speed up or slow down misfit samples.

Don't worry: If we had a sample rate problem, you'd hear it clearly Tongue2
Those who remember the earlier Peops SPU2 will remember what happens when you play games at 44100hz xD
thanks for catmull-rom option it fixes most of my games bugs
Poor compatiblity with MAXIMO in later levels.Excl Check my PCSX2 support report.

How about a piano audio wav to midi converter?
Tried the latest version running Final Fantasy X and noticed almost pefect audio emulation. The only thing is missing seems to be some type of bass on most of the music. Otherwise this music is closer than has ever been. Good work.

Luc
FYI: NOT FIXED

This does not fix the Maximo audio music bug.

Again, the game is UNPLAYABLE on later levels as reported and posted long ago with SPU2-X plugin.

Thanks