..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am also having this 2-error compile on spu-x....
You can resolve the error by installing the Windows SDK. You only need the 32-bit headers and libraries, which makes it a fairly reasonable install (by MSDN standards) of 150 megs or so.

I will look into removing dependence on IsOS shortly though. Besides not even being used, it's actually depreciated anyway.
Ok thanks a lot Jake.
The whole win 7 sdk sure would fit in a dvd......4gb zzzzz.....

Something of interest is that vc++ 2009 is included in the sdk.
Can you fix the game [b]Escape from monkey island[b/] please?
it makes some static noise instead of the sound.
It does work with Zerospu 2 but i don't want to change the soundplugin only for one game.
We don't take requests... I can't see how you don't want to change a single plugin for a single game. 10 seconds from your life are too many?
Anyway if you want the bug fixed try tracking down if a certain SPU2-X revision works with it.
is there a way to change volume of the sound while IN GAME?
Turning up your speakers? Settings a multimedia key on your gamepad or keyboard to control volume their windows volume control?

Otherwise no, not currently.
the thing is...i am playing the FF XII now, and it is pretty boring to run and level-up (they do it automatically), so i decided to watch the movie simultaneously.
But the game is too loud. And i don't want to turn off sound completely, because of occasional cut-scenes.

ok. hope someday there will be such option. volume control..for sound plug-in Smile even if it will be non-realtime control. volume option in the plug-in config would also be helpful. Tnx for reading this suggestion. Keep up great work, pcsx2 project is just amazing..
Master volume control will be in he next 0.9.7 beta release.