..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPU2-X v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spiderman 3 Pal - no ingame sound...

the sound in this game works perfect to the screen with the push start button message. in this screen the sound is off, then comes a intro with sound and then ingame without... i have tested spu2-x 1.2 and 1.3 inc. the newest svn (r2086) and have the same result. zerospu brings the sound a after a moment comes sound errors (sample repeats).

cu deathcore
Legend of Spyro, The: A New Beginning NTSC

There's sound effects in the cut scenes & at the Invisible Title screen with invisible text (lol), but not when playing the game.

Music plays fine but some tracks have slight "pops" however.
Super Robot Wars MX

Everything sounds fine, except for a very annoying glitch when it comes to voices.

This is a clip I recorded: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ojoynmummy

In the game, voices usually play when battle animations are viewed, but at the end of the voice clip a small section of the voice clip replays. In the short clip above you can hear that happen three times: the initial human voice, and twice for the machine-like beeping (all three are "voices" - the battle sfx and music sound normal).

I've tried disabling all speedhacks and disabled effects processing, but it still occurs. It doesn't have anything to do with processing power, because even at 30fps the glitch occurs. I'm using the version of SPU2-X that comes with the official PCSX2 R1888 beta, linear interpolation and XAudio 2 with all default settings.
What is new in v1.2 over v.1.1.0?
Off the top of my head, the sound is fixed in .hack//gu (used to have random screeching and distortion).
Ys- The Ark of Napishtim pal has a problem with spu2-x 1.3 r2100 if disable effects processing is unchecked. the game runs fine a if i going into ingame options and then go out the game crashes (no grafik anymore, gs window is black). i have tested spu2-x 1.2 and this works fine...
Yeah, just tested Y's. It's busted. ><
2> Creating library C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.lib and object C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.exp
2>utilities.lib(WinMisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__IsOS@4
2>C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
2>Build log was saved at "file://c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>SPU2-X - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Since r220x SPU2-X does not compile anymore on Windows with VC++ 08 Express with the errors above.
I know beta is not supported but anyone can tell me how to make it compiles again please?
Code:
2>Last committed at revision 2217
2>Updated to revision 2249
2>Linking...
2>   Creating library E:\PCSX2 Beta\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.lib and object E:\PCSX2 Beta\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X.exp
2>Generating code
2>Finished generating code
2>Embedding manifest...
2>Performing Post-Build Event...
2>Build log was saved at "file://e:\PCSX2 Beta\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>SPU2-X - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 2 succeeded, 0 failed, 10 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Builds fine for me, latest revision.

Not an expert on this and can't see anything wrong just with those errors... Can you post more of the log? Also, try deleting and redownloading the SVN in case something got muddled up. I know some people had problems upgrading SVN when going from the old legacy code to the new GUI.
Reinstalled SVN, clean checkout and compile again, with no luck.

Here is the full log of SPU2-X:

Code:
Build Log

Build started: Project: SPU2-X, Configuration: Debug|Win32

Command Lines

Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\BAT00008552003672.bat" with contents
[
@echo off

"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\vsprops\preBuild.cmd" "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\.."

if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError

goto VCEnd

:VCReportError

echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..."

exit 1

:VCEnd
]
Creating command line """c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\BAT00008552003672.bat"""
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008652003672.rsp" with contents
[
/Od /Oi /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\w32pthreads\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\wxWidgets\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\3rdparty" /D "wxUSE_GUI=0" /D "FLOAT_SAMPLES" /D "DEBUG_FAST" /D "_USRDLL" /D "WIN32_PTHREADS" /D "__CLEANUP_SEH" /D "wxUSE_UNICODE=1" /D "PCSX2_DEBUG" /D "PCSX2_DEVBUILD" /D "_SECURE_SCL_=1" /D "_SECURE_SCL_THROWS=1" /D "__WIN32__" /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE" /D "_WINDLL" /D "_ATL_STATIC_REGISTRY" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /GF /Gm /EHa /RTC1 /MDd /Zp16 /Gy /GR- /Yu"Global.h" /Fp"Win32\Debug\SPU2-X-dbg.pch" /Fo"Win32\Debug\\" /Fd"Win32\Debug\vc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /wd4063 /wd4100 "..\PS2E-spu2.cpp"

".\UIHelpers.cpp"

".\RealtimeDebugger.cpp"

".\ConfigSoundtouch.cpp"

".\ConfigDebug.cpp"

".\Config.cpp"

".\CfgHelpers.cpp"

".\AboutBox.cpp"

".\dsp.cpp"

"..\Reverb.cpp"

"..\ReadInput.cpp"

"..\ADSR.cpp"

"..\spu2sys.cpp"

"..\spu2freeze.cpp"

"..\RegTable.cpp"

"..\decoder.cpp"

".\SndOut_XAudio2.cpp"

".\SndOut_waveOut.cpp"

".\SndOut_DSound.cpp"

"..\Timestretcher.cpp"

"..\wavedump_wav.cpp"

"..\spu2replay.cpp"

"..\RegLog.cpp"

"..\ConvertUTF.cpp"
]
Creating command line "cl.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008652003672.rsp" /nologo /errorReport:prompt"
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008752003672.rsp" with contents
[
/Od /Oi /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\w32pthreads\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\wxWidgets\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\3rdparty" /D "wxUSE_GUI=0" /D "FLOAT_SAMPLES" /D "DEBUG_FAST" /D "_USRDLL" /D "WIN32_PTHREADS" /D "__CLEANUP_SEH" /D "wxUSE_UNICODE=1" /D "PCSX2_DEBUG" /D "PCSX2_DEVBUILD" /D "_SECURE_SCL_=1" /D "_SECURE_SCL_THROWS=1" /D "__WIN32__" /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE" /D "_WINDLL" /D "_ATL_STATIC_REGISTRY" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /GF /Gm /EHa /RTC1 /MDd /Zp16 /Gy /GR- /Yc"Global.h" /Fp"Win32\Debug\SPU2-X-dbg.pch" /Fo"Win32\Debug\\" /Fd"Win32\Debug\vc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /wd4063 /wd4100 "..\PrecompiledHeader.cpp"
]
Creating command line "cl.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008752003672.rsp" /nologo /errorReport:prompt"
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008852003672.rsp" with contents
[
/Od /Oi /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\w32pthreads\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\wxWidgets\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\3rdparty" /D "wxUSE_GUI=0" /D "FLOAT_SAMPLES" /D "DEBUG_FAST" /D "_USRDLL" /D "WIN32_PTHREADS" /D "__CLEANUP_SEH" /D "wxUSE_UNICODE=1" /D "PCSX2_DEBUG" /D "PCSX2_DEVBUILD" /D "_SECURE_SCL_=1" /D "_SECURE_SCL_THROWS=1" /D "__WIN32__" /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE" /D "_WINDLL" /D "_ATL_STATIC_REGISTRY" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /GF /Gm /EHa /RTC1 /MDd /Zp16 /Gy /GR- /Fo"Win32\Debug\\" /Fd"Win32\Debug\vc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /wd4063 /wd4100 ".\Hyperlinks.cpp"

"..\3rdparty\liba52\parse.c"

"..\3rdparty\liba52\imdct.c"

"..\3rdparty\liba52\downmix.c"

"..\3rdparty\liba52\bitstream.c"

"..\3rdparty\liba52\bit_allocate.c"

"..\Lowpass.cpp"

"..\utf8.cpp"
]
Creating command line "cl.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008852003672.rsp" /nologo /errorReport:prompt"
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008952003672.rsp" with contents
[
/Od /Oi /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\w32pthreads\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\3rdparty\wxWidgets\include" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\" /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\3rdparty" /D "wxUSE_GUI=0" /D "FLOAT_SAMPLES" /D "DEBUG_FAST" /D "_USRDLL" /D "WIN32_PTHREADS" /D "__CLEANUP_SEH" /D "wxUSE_UNICODE=1" /D "PCSX2_DEBUG" /D "PCSX2_DEVBUILD" /D "_SECURE_SCL_=1" /D "_SECURE_SCL_THROWS=1" /D "__WIN32__" /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS" /D "_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE" /D "_WINDLL" /D "_ATL_STATIC_REGISTRY" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /GF /Gm /EHa /RTC1 /MDd /Zp16 /Gy /GR- /Fo"Win32\Debug\\" /Fd"Win32\Debug\vc90.pdb" /FR"Win32\Debug\\" /W3 /c /Zi /wd4063 /wd4100 "..\Mixer.cpp"

"..\dma.cpp"

"..\SndOut.cpp"

"..\debug.cpp"
]
Creating command line "cl.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008952003672.rsp" /nologo /errorReport:prompt"
Creating command line "rc.exe /d "_DEBUG" /d "_UNICODE" /d "UNICODE" /l 0xc0a /I "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\common\include" /fo"Win32\Debug/Spu2-X.res" ".\Spu2-X.rc""
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\TMP00008A52003672.tmp" with contents
[
2 /* ISOLATIONAWARE_MANIFEST_RESOURCE_ID */ 24 /* RT_MANIFEST */ ".\\Win32\\Debug\\SPU2-X-dbg.dll.embed.manifest"
]
Creating command line "rc.exe /fo".\Win32\Debug\SPU2-X-dbg.dll.embed.manifest.res" "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\TMP00008A52003672.tmp""
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008B52003672.rsp" with contents
[
/OUT:"C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X-dbg.dll" /INCREMENTAL /LIBPATH:"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\\..\..\..\..\deps\Win32\Debug" /DLL /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"Win32\Debug\SPU2-X-dbg.dll.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEF:".\Spu2-X.def" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\pcsx2\bin\plugins\SPU2-X-dbg.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /OPT:NOREF /OPT:NOICF /DYNAMICBASE:NO /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:".\Debug/spu2-x.lib" /MACHINE:X86 rpcrt4.lib winmm.lib dsound.lib comctl32.lib soundtouch.lib x86emitter.lib utilities.lib w32pthreads.v3.lib w32pthreads_lib.lib wxAdv28.lib wxBase28.lib wxCore28.lib zlib.lib libjpeg7.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

".\Win32\Debug\ConvertUTF.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\PrecompiledHeader.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\utf8.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\debug.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\RegLog.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\spu2replay.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\wavedump_wav.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Lowpass.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\SndOut.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Timestretcher.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\SndOut_DSound.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\SndOut_waveOut.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\SndOut_XAudio2.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\decoder.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\bit_allocate.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\bitstream.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\downmix.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\imdct.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\parse.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\dma.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\RegTable.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\spu2freeze.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\spu2sys.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\ADSR.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Mixer.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\ReadInput.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Reverb.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\dsp.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\AboutBox.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\CfgHelpers.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Config.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\ConfigDebug.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\ConfigSoundtouch.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Hyperlinks.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\RealtimeDebugger.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\UIHelpers.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\PS2E-spu2.obj"

".\Win32\Debug\Spu2-X.res"

".\Win32\Debug\SPU2-X-dbg.dll.embed.manifest.res"
]
Creating command line "link.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008B52003672.rsp" /NOLOGO /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT"
Creating temporary file "c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008C52003672.rsp" with contents
[
/o "C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins/SPU2-X.bsc"

".\Win32\Debug\debug.sbr"

".\Win32\Debug\SndOut.sbr"

".\Win32\Debug\dma.sbr"

".\Win32\Debug\Mixer.sbr"
]
Creating command line "bscmake.exe @"c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\RSP00008C52003672.rsp" /nologo"

Output Window

Performing Pre-Build Event...
SubWCRev: 'c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src'
Last committed at revision 2217
Updated to revision 2251
Compiling...
PrecompiledHeader.cpp
Compiling...
ConvertUTF.cpp
RegLog.cpp
spu2replay.cpp
wavedump_wav.cpp
Timestretcher.cpp
SndOut_DSound.cpp
SndOut_waveOut.cpp
SndOut_XAudio2.cpp
decoder.cpp
RegTable.cpp
spu2freeze.cpp
spu2sys.cpp
ADSR.cpp
ReadInput.cpp
Reverb.cpp
dsp.cpp
AboutBox.cpp
CfgHelpers.cpp
Config.cpp
ConfigDebug.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
ConfigSoundtouch.cpp
RealtimeDebugger.cpp
UIHelpers.cpp
PS2E-spu2.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
utf8.cpp
Lowpass.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
bit_allocate.c
bitstream.c
downmix.c
imdct.c
parse.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
Hyperlinks.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
debug.cpp
SndOut.cpp
dma.cpp
Mixer.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling resources...
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.6723.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Compiling manifest to resources...
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.6723.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Linking...
   Creating library .\Debug/spu2-x.lib and object .\Debug/spu2-x.exp
utilities.lib(WinMisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__IsOS@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32::RealVersionInfo::InitVersionString(void)" (?InitVersionString@RealVersionInfo@Win32@@IAEXXZ)
C:\pcsx2\\bin\plugins\SPU2-X-dbg.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Creating browse information file...
Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Results

Build log was saved at "file://c:\pcsx2\plugins\spu2-x\src\Windows\Win32\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
SPU2-X - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)