..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably because Lilypad is a pad plugin (as the name suggests) and not a graphics plugin. You are looking for GSdx....
yes but i've read in another thread that you can set lilypad plugin to switch from you personal Hi internal res to natural internal res.
Is it possibl eswitch res during game or it's a fake?
Oh and sorry for garbage english :-P I'm italian.
I don't know where you read that,I think you are talking about a request a user made in the GSdx thread. No it is not possible at this time.
I think in principal GSDX Thread. Thanks for explanation :-)
everyone help me . could someone show me config Lilypad to use my gamepad Twin USB Joystick, i can not find any way to config gamepad ? It need to play god of war and Final Fantasy X . plz help me
lilypad does not work on any of my computers.

I have a duel logtech controller for my pcxs2 0.9.6.. i have spent days trying to conf. my graphics for dark cloud 2 game and now the controls dount work .ive tried every thing i possibly could but nothing .
What happens is when i go to conf. the controls and i hit ok none of the settings get saved. it reads the contrloler. i dount know what else to do please help me
finisr3: Read the error message LilyPad gives you... The one about running as admin if you're using Vista.
Hi people! I have a question. I'm playing Final Fantasy XII and with lilypad 0.9.x I can set the mouse to be the right analog stick, and X button to be mouse1 and so on, so you can just play it keyboard+mouse.

My two main questions are: is there a way to invert the horizontal axis? Right now if I move the mouse to the right, the screen moves to i-don't-remember-wich direction. What i want is to know if I can invert that, so it moves in the other direction.

And the second question is, on 0.11.x, I don't see the "vert axis" and "horizontal axis" buttons to map my mouse. So basically, i can't bind my mouse to the right analog stick to act as a camera. The option obviously didn't dissapear, it just moved somewhere else where i can't find it...

Thanks!
Have you tried pressing the button to bind left on the right analog stick and then moving the mouse right? And vice versa?
No I haven't, because as I said there are two buttons that sais vertical axis and horizontal axis (0.9.x).. I am not at my laptop now so can't really try (i'm at work =P) but I'm going to check that in a few hours! thanks! =D